Weston “Immovable” McKennie (77 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He needs to be coached and given consistency. We are ruining any potential he may have had.
He had zero potential as a top team CM in the first place. He’s not a midfielder. Mostly brainless player who can’t pass, is never in the right place defensively, isn’t a ball-winner. His one talent is finding open space in the box, but that’s not enough.

Jul 28, 2002
He had zero potential as a top team CM in the first place. He’s not a midfielder. Mostly brainless player who can’t pass, is never in the right place defensively, isn’t a ball-winner. His one talent is finding open space in the box, but that’s not enough.
There is something there but we’ll never know now as anything there was been wasted.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He needs to be coached and given consistency. We are ruining any potential he may have had.
McKennie isn´t a world beater they´re playing the poor guy all other positions except for his natural one and where he is comfortable. It´s mostly on the coach not the player.

They took Cuadrado out and needed a guy who can beat his man in small spaces and cross, that´s not McKennie. We´re not putting players in positions to succeed ffs.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If a player hasn't learnt how to do basic passing or tackling at 24 years old then it's unlikely you'll teach them. You can teach tactics and positioning but if you don't have those 2 basics there is a limit to the level you can reach.

I said a while ago that the issue he will face is finding his position. He has excellent attacking movement and heading but he doesn't score enough or create to be an AM and lacks the passing/defensive skills to be a CM.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
McKennie isn´t a world beater they´re playing the poor guy all other positions except for his natural one and where he is comfortable. It´s mostly on the coach not the player.

They took Cuadrado out and needed a guy who can beat his man in small spaces and cross, that´s not McKennie. We´re not putting players in positions to succeed ffs.
It’s on the coach that Mckennie can’t be played in midfield because he is the worst passer I’ve ever seen at a Juve level club? :lol2:

You can’t have a B2B mid playing regularly at Juve that is a worse passer than Sturaro.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How come a yoingster like miretti comes and looks better than eevry game makeni has played in who konws how much time.

Yes, hebcould have been better under a more capable coach but lets be honest, his averageness is way too obvious.

Just sell I Dont want to See This fattie anymore

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
It’s on the coach that Mckennie can’t be played in midfield because he is the worst passer I’ve ever seen at a Juve level club? :lol2:

You can’t have a B2B mid playing regularly at Juve that is a worse passer than Sturaro.
He should be used as a presser who wins duels and gives the ball to someone who can pass. Not on the right wing against Roma who receives the ball and is expected to create.

No matter how bad he is, you´re making it even worse by putting him in those positions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He should be used as a presser who wins duels and gives the ball to someone who can pass. Not on the right wing against Roma who receives the ball and is expected to create.

No matter how bad he is, you´re making it even worse by putting him in those positions.
He doesn’t win duels. He averaged half the tackles/90 of Rabiot the last couple seasons. His success rate on tackles is appalling. He’s not a ball winner of any kind.

He wasn’t expected to create I would imagine. I would assume the idea was to use him as a back post threat with his runs on goal, like Mandzukic at LW, except opposite side. Make runs into the box and head in a cross from Kostic. Unfortunately he also doesn’t have the smarts and technique of Mandzukic and the box was already crowded with Milik and Kean. In reality he never should have been brought on in this game.

Rubbish player and it was rubbish from Max to bring him on in this game, given how bad he has been lately.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lol. He’s trash. Easily as bad as Rabiot and Arthur. No one’s holding him back. If anything the coach needs to stop playing these trash players.
I can only go upon what I’ve seen him do elsewhere. He’s not this bad in USMNT and when in Germany. But then again, he hasn’t really played in his position either. You and I don’t have privy to what he’s being told to do in training and on the pitch, but all indications tell me he isn’t being used properly. I know you think he sucks and that’s fine, but at the very least we can say there’s a lot of counterintuitive shit going on at this club so him being used out of position doesn’t surprise me at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone of these players all the way down to Arthur would play two levels above from what they show here. Case in point all the recent incoming and outgoing transfers.
Very true. The proof is in the pudding. Even Arthur as much as we mock him wasn’t horrible at Barca. This club is just a cancer to certain players.

- - - Updated - - -

Shows how bad he is that when we put him up for sale no one even made an offer. Not even with the potential for marketing him as ‘murican star lol
Don’t lie, there have been rumors of all sorts of transfer offers to sell him. You should criticize this dumbass club for not accepting if he’s as bad as you say he is. But you don’t do that because Allegri obviously sees something in him. Tsk tsk.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012

It’s a crime to compare this guy to TrequartiStu. Stu played to his limitations and didn’t complicate it. This guy just looks lost and awkward.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I've heard many dumb things and football opinions in this forum. Badass takes the cake with his: "I wouldn't trade Iaquinta+5m for Modric"; "I'd rather get Brandao than Neymar"; "Messi is overrated"; and "Paro is better than Cesc".
Zach's "Crapandowski" is somewhere on the top too (btw, what a goal by Lewa today).

No particular reason why I'm saying the above in this thread.

American Vidal :lol2: :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)