Weston “Immovable” McKennie (34 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Didn’t another Juve player have fun in Miami last summer, I mean was training in Miami lol. If there’s a place that can distract you from what you’re doing it’s Miami lol.

I think he’s a good guy but might not have his priorities in order. My bad that’s right he’s only having fun in Miami. Of course this is his time off so he should have fun but dude you were off for how many months injured.
But world class training facilities

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL If he goes who will take his place as a face of Paramount+ for US viewers of serie a? I don't think Italian food ever agreed with him that much. IMO probably more of a fish and chips guy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like him. He's a jovial character and a fun personality - I'd much rather hang out with someone like McNuggets than that pussyfag Fagiot or that abomination Arturd.

However, if we do get an offer north of 35 million, arrivederci.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hé acts like a star. Which he isn’t
He is a star.

He wears the captains armband for the NT of the largest marketable audience on the planet that every league and club is looking to secure a piece of.

He’s far more lauded by fans in Italy than several of his teammates excluding Chiesa Loca DV9.

Overall, he’s a guy that the fans all love. He gives them what they want. Affability and connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, who’s face do you think the sole Serie A media rights owner (Paramount+) shows to North American audiences when it comes to Juventus or Serie A?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I like him. He's a jovial character and a fun personality - I'd much rather hang out with someone like McNuggets than that pussyfag Fagiot or that abomination Arturd.

However, if we do get an offer north of 35 million, arrivederci.
One of the only players on our squad that isn't a soulless, overpaid bitch like Rabiot or Ramsey. He is the second to last player I'd sell from our midfield, third now with Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)