Weston “Immovable” McKennie (19 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Vidal has very good technique, good passing, good shooting, he was very good penalty taker too. I think it’s a bit too late for Weston to learn these skills.
Agreed.

McKennie is a typical modern US player. Still too technically limited to reach beyond an average limit. He should be the 4th or 5th option here and him being called upon to be a regular starter says more about our midfield than anything else.

Also, I believe our purchase of him was more us taking advantage of a good financial move that came about due to Schalke being relegated. We have so much room to make a plusvalenza off of him and I think we'll see some movement on that come next offseason when our books are cleared of Ramsey, Rabiot, and the Arthur problem is dealt with. We will be full of young midfielders and ready to move on from McKennie to an EPL club willing to pay 35-40m.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Vidal has very good technique, good passing, good shooting, he was very good penalty taker too. I think it’s a bit too late for Weston to learn these skills.
last season before the injury he had some really good passing really good in running forward , he is missing some tactical knowledge and football iq , the rest everything can be improved under the correct master , conte is the JEdai Master and he can teach him! even Anaken skywaler was too old to be Jedai when they brought him in...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
last season before the injury he had some really good passing really good in running forward , he is missing some tactical knowledge and football iq , the rest everything can be improved under the correct master , conte is the JEdai Master and he can teach him! even Anaken skywaler was too old to be Jedai when they brought him in...
Jedi master at going out of CL group stage anyways :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :howler: McNuggets better than Vidal?! Please give me some of that good shit you're smoking.

If McNuggets had the potential to be better than Vidal, he'd be the best midfielder in the world.
Dude is saying McPotter had some really good passing. :lol: Weston has to be the worst passer of any professional midfielder I’ve ever watched. Even worse than disco stu.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The myth of football players improving past certain age :touched: What you see between 19-22 years of age is basically it. Seldom show improvement and none make the leap from mediocre to worldclass. No amount of hard training or drilling and yelling can replace talent.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty important Id say :lol:

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The myth of football players improving past certain age :touched: What you see between 19-22 years of age is basically it. Seldom show improvement and none make the leap from mediocre to worldclass. No amount of hard training or drilling and yelling can replace talent.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty important Id say :lol:
Vardy would like to have a word with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)