Weston “Immovable” McKennie (65 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm still pretty sure, if he is sold this late in window, it's not because of behavior its because they want to buy someone else and need either cash or the non EU spot. Only reason selling him this late makes any sense and he is one of the few players in this team somone might actually buy right now cause he young and on low wages

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Aren’t we allowed two non-eu signings per season and players counted in previous seasons don’t count? We bough Mckennie and Arthur last season and onlu Kai Jorge this season? I think I am missing something here.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’ve come around the idea of a short term deal for Witsel if we can’t get Tchouameni this summer. He would fill the same role though and it would allow Locatelli to fill more of a Pogba type role for Allegri. It’s just a short term solution but he still fits the setup better than McKennie. Then hopefully next summer we get Tchouameni.

Btw Cuadrado is even older than him and I don’t see anyone complaining about extending him. Witsel can still play and as long as it’s not a long term commitment that we can’t get out of, it’s cool.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Good deal. Witsel would start more games than McDonald, he has more experience. He would even cost less. It’s good thing we trying to cash on McDonald before clubs realize that he is a con artist. @Alen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 43)