Weston “Immovable” McKennie (44 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I read that he has problems with Italian, but after 20 attempts he finally managed to say "bawnjourno" and "grat-zee". At least he will understand the first and the last word Pirlo will say in training, while failing to understand fuck all of what will be said in between.
Since marketing is so important to us, lets also buy a Chinese trequartista and an Indian regista. All those new fans :juvefan:
Gopinder Singh alla Juve :tuttosport: Will really excel as a regista under Coach Pirlo’s tactical briefings.

And Wu Hei as a #10 will probably struggle for game time, because Pirlo isn’t a fan of playing with a trequartista, but he could provide a tactical solution for us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Report: Juventus put McKennie on the market?
By Football Italia staff

The match between Juventus and Chievo Verona had to be abandoned two minutes before the end due to an on-pitch fight between a player and his teammates.

Sky Italia is quoting an inside source known only under his code name “The Lesbian Snitch Berna Bitch”, who witnessed the heated discussion between Juventus Turin manager Pirlo and midfielder Weston McKennie. The bizarre fight started in the 88th minute of the match when Chievo players were preparing to take a corner kick. A visibly shaken Pirlo called McKennie, who substituted Rodrigo Bentancur 8 minutes earlier, and told him: “Please stop touching the ball with your hands in our box. You already gave away 5 penalty kicks”, to which McKennie answered: “We are 5 points down and we need a touchdown to win. How do you expect me to score points if I can’t use my hands?” A numb Pirlo did not have a reply to McKennie’s remark. The former AC Milan midfielder also failed to answer McKennie’s next question: “Where did you obtain your coaching licence?”, nor did he have any words for the USA midfielder’s claim that he made 5 rebounds in 8 minutes but all the other teammates – apart from the Russian – failed to register a single rebound. He could only repeat that McKennie should stop using his hands in the box. This is where McKennie lost his temper and accused Pirlo of targeting him only because he hates Americans and that it is racist to allow the Russian guy to use his hands but to deprive McKennie of the same right. Goalkeeper (Wojciech) Szczęsny said that he was not Russian, but McKennie waved at the injustice and returned to his box, preparing for Chievo’s corner kick. Referee Orsato signaled for the game to continue. Joel Obi sent a high cross into the penalty area and when Szczęsny was preparing to punch the ball away, he was outjumped by McKennie, who registered his 6th rebound. The US midfielder grabbed the ball and started running towards Chievo’s goal. As it was reported by Sky Italia, after the match McKennie admitted to the Lesbian Snitch Berna Bitch that he was amazed that nobody except Orsato tried to chase him while he was advancing the ball into the opponent’s end zone. Reportedly, McKennie was disappointed by the quality of Italian football and he could not understand why was the linesman waving the flag when McKennie was running towards the end zone. McKennie was disappointed by his teammates, who didn’t share his joy and didn’t join him in celebration when he scored the touchdown and brought his team a 6:5 victory. Instead they attacked him with punches and kicked him while on the ground.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Imagine the seethe when an American is part of a better midfield than last season which had sleepy Pjanic at the heart of it.
I can imagine it only if the midfield is called backfield, the midfielder is called tailback and Juventus are called Pittsburgh Steelers. In European football, it can't be imagined because it won't happen. At least not with this particular American.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Report: Juventus put McKennie on the market?
By Football Italia staff

The match between Juventus and Chievo Verona had to be abandoned two minutes before the end due to an on-pitch fight between a player and his teammates.

Sky Italia is quoting an inside source known only under his code name “The Lesbian Snitch Berna Bitch”, who witnessed the heated discussion between Juventus Turin manager Pirlo and midfielder Weston McKennie. The bizarre fight started in the 88th minute of the match when Chievo players were preparing to take a corner kick. A visibly shaken Pirlo called McKennie, who substituted Rodrigo Bentancur 8 minutes earlier, and told him: “Please stop touching the ball with your hands in our box. You already gave away 5 penalty kicks”, to which McKennie answered: “We are 5 points down and we need a touchdown to win. How do you expect me to score points if I can’t use my hands?” A numb Pirlo did not have a reply to McKennie’s remark. The former AC Milan midfielder also failed to answer McKennie’s next question: “Where did you obtain your coaching licence?”, nor did he have any words for the USA midfielder’s claim that he made 5 rebounds in 8 minutes but all the other teammates – apart from the Russian – failed to register a single rebound. He could only repeat that McKennie should stop using his hands in the box. This is where McKennie lost his temper and accused Pirlo of targeting him only because he hates Americans and that it is racist to allow the Russian guy to use his hands but to deprive McKennie of the same right. Goalkeeper (Wojciech) Szczęsny said that he was not Russian, but McKennie waved at the injustice and returned to his box, preparing for Chievo’s corner kick. Referee Orsato signaled for the game to continue. Joel Obi sent a high cross into the penalty area and when Szczęsny was preparing to punch the ball away, he was outjumped by McKennie, who registered his 6th rebound. The US midfielder grabbed the ball and started running towards Chievo’s goal. As it was reported by Sky Italia, after the match McKennie admitted to the Lesbian Snitch Berna Bitch that he was amazed that nobody except Orsato tried to chase him while he was advancing the ball into the opponent’s end zone. Reportedly, McKennie was disappointed by the quality of Italian football and he could not understand why was the linesman waving the flag when McKennie was running towards the end zone. McKennie was disappointed by his teammates, who didn’t share his joy and didn’t join him in celebration when he scored the touchdown and brought his team a 6:5 victory. Instead they attacked him with punches and kicked him while on the ground.
Crazy mofo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 33)