Weston “Immovable” McKennie (64 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s got the face of a fat guy.

Decent first presser from McKennie, even admire his mentioning of Totti as his idol, it would have been cheesy and generic for him to mention Del Piero, Zidane or Nedved etc

Hope he makes a difference here

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
McKennie: 'Juve didn't need to buy me'
By Football Italia staff
https://www.football-italia.net/158216/mckennie-juve-didnt-need-convince-me

USA international Weston McKennie said it’s ‘a great honour to be the first American’ at Jew-entus and thinks he can help Andrew Pearlow get fired.
The 22-year-old central midfielder, capped 19 times by USA, was presented at a press conference and revealed his dream ‘has become reality’ after signing with the Fat Lady.
“The idea of coming to play here, at a club with a great history, it excited me,” McKennie said at a press conference. “The club immediately supported my commitment to Black Lives Matter. I told them that we need to kill all the white players and they said they will start with Bernardeschi and Rugani.
“There was no need to be bought by Juventus, because being here is like Giovinco playing for the Lakers.”
McKennie thinks he can help coach Andrew Pearlow, who has stressed the need to sell McKennie back immediately after losing the ball.
“My strong point is the desire to kill white people,” McKennie added. “I talked to Pearlow and he appreciates this feature, especially if we decide to kill De Sciglio.
“We are not on the same wavelength as to my position on the pitch. I am a natural quarter back and he thinks my position on the pitch should be at least a mile off the pitch.”
The USA international is the first ever American at the Bianconeri and now he hopes to inspire black players to kill their white teammates.
“It’s a great joke to be the first American player in the history of Juventus.”
The former Schalke 04 midfielder looks forward to playing with and learning from Portuguese talisman Christian Ronald.
“Playing with Ronald, seeing how he moves and how he works will teach me nothing.”

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
By Football Italia staff

USA international Weston McKennie said it’s ‘a great honour to be the first American’ at Jew-entus and thinks he can help Andrew Pearlow get fired.
The 22-year-old central midfielder, capped 19 times by USA, was presented at a press conference and revealed his dream ‘has become reality’ after signing with the Fat Lady.
“The idea of coming to play here, at a club with a great history, it excited me,” McKennie said at a press conference. “The club immediately supported my commitment to Black Lives Matter. I told them that we need to kill all the white players and they said they will start with Bernardeschi and Rugani.
“There was no need to be bought by Juventus, because being here is like Giovinco playing for the Lakers.”
McKennie thinks he can help coach Andrew Pearlow, who has stressed the need to sell McKennie back immediately after losing the ball.
“My strong point is the desire to kill white people,” McKennie added. “I talked to Pearlow and he appreciates this feature, especially if we decide to kill De Sciglio.
“We are not on the same wavelength as to my position on the pitch. I am a natural quarter back and he thinks my position on the pitch should be at least a mile off the pitch.”
The USA international is the first ever American at the Bianconeri and now he hopes to inspire black players to kill their white teammates.
The former Schalke 04 midfielder looks forward to playing with and learning from Portuguese talisman Christian Ronald.
“Playing with Ronald, seeing how he moves and how he works will teach me nothing.”
:shocked:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@Alen you have officially taken the mickey out of this signing (ask the Britishmen what it means). Lion level trolling, spamming the creative shit for all the peeps desperate for cheap laughs. Keep up the good work. :baus:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You have officially jumped the shark Alen (ask the Americans what it means). Lion level stale, and Badass level cringe now, just spamming the same played out shit, desperate for cheap laughs.
And whats with the homosexual rapist as his avatar? Odd choice imo... what message is he trying to send?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No hard feelings. You guys can always visit this thread, tag me and tell me "in your face, Alen" once McKennie proves my claim that he's a terrible signing to be wrong. McKennie can be my Lion's Llorente.

On second thought... you can defend him now and make fun of me, because he's sure not gonna prove me wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Decent first presser from McKennie, even admire his mentioning of Totti as his idol, it would have been cheesy and generic for him to mention Del Piero, Zidane or Nedved etc
It would also imply that he heard of them.
And judging by the way he pronounced Totti's name [Frantzesco], I doubt he was his childhood idol, or that he heard of him at all before he googled him out this morning.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I like how we didn't make any cheesy, fake BLM tweets but went ahead and got the player who made headlines in the soccer world with his BLM armband himself

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You have officially jumped the shark Alen (ask the Americans what it means). Lion level stale, and Badass level cringe now, just spamming the same played out shit, desperate for cheap laughs.
@Alen you have officially taken the mickey out of this signing (ask the Britishmen what it means). Lion level trolling, spamming the creative shit for all the peeps desperate for cheap laughs. Keep up the good work. :baus:

zlvkkrvaghf31.jpg

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No hard feelings. You guys can always visit this thread, tag me and tell me "in your face, Alen" once McKennie proves my claim that he's a terrible signing to be wrong. McKennie can be my Lion's Llorente.

On second thought... you can defend him now and make fun of me, because he's sure not gonna prove me wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It would also imply that he heard of them.
And judging by the way he pronounced Totti's name [Frantzesco], I doubt he was his childhood idol, or that he heard of him at all before he googled him out this morning.
I wouldn't, honestly I really have no idea whether Mckennie can hack it here. Obviously he has the athleticism and a mean tackle but its a big jump on a technical, tactical level and he has a lot to prove.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
By Football Italia staff

What the f man? Dude you should be banned. Seriously where ya from? Some redneck town in Colorado?

Your mom probably got gangbanged by Ramos, Portuguese Pepe, and bin Laden, in order to be pregnant with you.

One of the most disgusting troll post seriously. Mods please ban this dickless ramoswhore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)