Weston “Immovable” McKennie (60 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
McKennie loaned to a Parma based team?
By Football Italia staff

In a completely unexpected turn of events, Juventus Turin midfielder Weston McKennie is expected to be loaned to a Parma based team, as reported by multiple sources.
McKennie has been a long time wish of the Zebre coach Michael Bradley who, I SHIT YOU NOT, is a completely different person from the US soccer player Michael Bradely, who was mentioned by McKennie in a recent interview.
Now some people are wondering if McKennie was talking about Michael Bradley the soccer player or Michael Bradley the coach of the Zebre team - a professional rugby team from Parma - who were the only Italian team competing in the 2019-20 Pro14 A conference, which is the equivalent of the Champions League in soccer.
Some even went as far as saying that McKennie wanted to sign for Zebre from the get go, but when he said that he wanted to play for the best Italian team, the Zebre, he mistakenly ended up in Juventus.

Here is more info about the Zebre: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebre
Here is more info about Michael Bradley the Zebre coach: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bradley_(rugby_union,_born_1962)
Here is the interview where McKennie says how Michael Bradley told him that the Italian league is a very tough one: https://www.football-italia.net/157847/mckennie-juventus-dream-come-true

- - - Updated - - -

This shit blew my mind :) I couldn't believe this coincidence and I thought some of you fuckers went to wikipedia and added the Zebre and Michael Bradley there :lol: :lol: :lol:
It turns out everything's real and this has to be the greatest coincidence EVER :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
McKennie loaned to a Parma based team?
By Football Italia staff

In a completely unexpected turn of events, Juventus Turin midfielder Weston McKennie is expected to be loaned to a Parma based team, as reported by multiple sources.
McKennie has been a long time wish of the Zebre coach Michael Bradley who, I SHIT YOU NOT, is a completely different person from the US soccer player Michael Bradely, who was mentioned by McKennie in a recent interview.
Now some people are wondering if McKennie was talking about Michael Bradley the soccer player or Michael Bradley the coach of the Zebre team - a professional rugby team from Parma - who were the only Italian team competing in the 2019-20 Pro14 A conference, which is the equivalent of the Champions League in soccer.
Some even went as far as saying that McKennie wanted to sign for Zebre from the get go, but when he said that he wanted to play for the best Italian team, the Zebre, he mistakenly ended up in Juventus.

Here is more info about the Zebre: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebre
Here is more info about Michael Bradley the Zebre coach: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bradley_(rugby_union,_born_1962)
Here is the interview where McKennie says how Michael Bradley told him that the Italian league is a very tough one: https://www.football-italia.net/157847/mckennie-juventus-dream-come-true

- - - Updated - - -

This shit blew my mind :) I couldn't believe this coincidence and I thought some of you fuckers went to wikipedia and added the Zebre and Michael Bradley there :lol: :lol: :lol:
It turns out everything's real and this has to be the greatest coincidence EVER :lol2:
LOL good spot, I didn't even know that Michael Bradley was Zebre coach.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
As long as paratici is around, we know how McKennie will turn out.

He will put in solid performances consistently, and then out of nowhere Paratici will sign some young Italian player with the skill set of Aquilani, who will start over McKennie despite being a softie cunt.

McKennie will be forced out of the club to get more playing time and will end up at Bayern, who then meet at thrash us in ECL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ain't no way a 22-year-old American midfielder is seeing the light of day in the Juve first team. Come on.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As long as paratici is around, we know how McKennie will turn out.

He will put in solid performances consistently, and then out of nowhere Paratici will sign some young Italian player with the skill set of Aquilani, who will start over McKennie despite being a softie cunt.

McKennie will be forced out of the club to get more playing time and will end up at Bayern, who then meet at thrash us in ECL.
Is this reference to Coman?

McKinnie will get chances...we have 4 midfielders for 3 spots. Ramsey won't be available as usual so mckinnie will get playing time.

Who knows maybe his bite in midfield will be welcomed by pirlo. The gattuso USA version. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe you just haven't seen Pirlo's Juve
None of us have. :D

I get overindexing on young players because they represent a hidden upside... which as just as easily can be a hidden downside. But it's not practical for a team like Juve that can only give people like this playing time in the Copa Italia.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
None of us have. :D

I get overindexing on young players because they represent a hidden upside... which as just as easily can be a hidden downside. But it's not practical for a team like Juve that can only give people like this playing time in the Copa Italia.
He is not too young, its about wether he is good enough or not. Besides Ramsey who is 29, McKennie is in the same age bracket as rest of our midfield, Rabiot 25, Arthur and Bentancur 23, and he is 22. He will be rotation/depth player, unless he is complete bust, no way he is just someone who play for coppa italia, there's not enough competition to hold him out like that (especially when we will play with 3 mids most likely).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He is not too young, its about wether he is good enough or not. Besides Ramsey who is 29, McKennie is in the same age bracket as rest of our midfield, Rabiot 25, Arthur and Bentancur 23, and he is 22. He will be rotation/depth player, unless he is complete bust, no way he is just someone who play for coppa italia, there's not enough competition to hold him out like that (especially when we will play with 3 mids most likely).
I'd love to weed out more geezers. But a 22-year-old has to be pretty special to slot into active Juve play. You could argue that even despite his price tag, MdL largely got there through injury. And while Schalke is no slouch, they did finish 12th last season. That ain't Neuer's Schalke.

Still, I'd like to see what the kid could add, even if it will be on a piecemeal basis.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just realised I watched McKennie play against England at Rooney's farewell game, can't say he really caught my attention but, the game was a borefest from what I remember. Who'd have thought 2 years later he'd be at Juve

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd love to weed out more geezers. But a 22-year-old has to be pretty special to slot into active Juve play. You could argue that even despite his price tag, MdL largely got there through injury. And while Schalke is no slouch, they did finish 12th last season. That ain't Neuer's Schalke.

Still, I'd like to see what the kid could add, even if it will be on a piecemeal basis.

It will take quite a while to get real minutes, and he will be deep depth, only contention with previous post is him being neglected til coppa italia (or his age being a factor considering median age of our mids). I dont think we will be able to afford that, we need the depth to rotate out of necessity.

I never expect him to become starter, so any spot minutes he can get is a major plus.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I also think he is a very good depth options for this season, from there on we will see, if he will make a decent impact then sure we will keep him and maybe he can have a bigger role next year, but for now, i think it's a fair deal for rotation, and the upside is we can always pull the plug in case it doesn't work out given it's a loan with option/obligation so who knows, can even end up surprising us in a positive way but overall i think expectations are quire rightfully set to low, both due to his age/lack of experience aswell as the fact he is not some out of the ordinary generational talent, but again, could turn out to be quite usefull given our injury history and hopefully he will live up to the opportunities he will undoubtedly get.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm gonna need to witness a key defining moment that will determine how great his future would be, something like Comanlé's gif, once we seen that gif Comanlé was born

Might have to wait for that moment :p
What does Comanle mean anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 39)