Weston “Immovable” McKennie (66 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You people disappoint me. You were not insulted by the fact that we signed a dumb and talentless midfielder, but you're shocked that the dumb fuck did a dumb thing.
The moment we replaced Matuidi and Pjanic with McKennie and Arthur is when we fucked up everything. That's the very moment when we lost the 2020/21 scudetto, and probably this year's one. You blamed everyone from Sarri to Pirlo, when the main reason for the collapse was obvious. Paratici replaced the only two worthy midfielders (though both were declining) with worthless players and individuals. That's why last season's fiasco happened, and that's why Allegri will find it hard, or maybe impossible, to fix the mess.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You people disappoint me. You were not insulted by the fact that we signed a dumb and talentless midfielder, but you're shocked that the dumb fuck did a dumb thing.
The moment we replaced Matuidi and Pjanic with McKennie and Arthur is when we fucked up everything. That's the very moment when we lost the 2020/21 scudetto, and probably this year's one. You blamed everyone from Sarri to Pirlo, when the main reason for the collapse was obvious. Paratici replaced the only two worthy midfielders (though both were declining) with worthless players and individuals. That's why last season's fiasco happened, and that's why Allegri will find it hard, or maybe impossible, to fix the mess.
One of the hottest takes I read lately. We should've kept Turkish league and MLS level players, they were the strengths and not the weakness.

Yesterday I learned 100% = 60%. Today, it's this. The things I learn daily on Tuz.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Pjanic and Matuidi were useless at the time they were sold too. Replaced garbage with trash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)