Wenger regrets Zlatan snub (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actally, the last game Sweden played where he got injured, it was against Ireland, right? I think he sucked there. You and Martin said the opposite, but I did not want to go through this because it gets us nowhere.

You cannot say he was bad in a couple of games in Serie A only, he was horrible in most of the games of Serie A and almost all games in the CL.

And I don't mean losing the ball because he's trying to dribble, that was in the beginning of the season, later in the season up till yesterday, he loses the ball upon receival immediately.

I know you are a Zlatan fan because he's a Swede and you still have high hopes in him, but face it, he did ONE good season in Serie A and now he's not even Serie B material.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm sorry, however Zlatan's performances are utter shite and it's his own fault for them. How the fuck is it anybody else's fault when Zlatan makes a terrible pass or loses control of the ball right before an Arsenal counterattack, or is offsides 10 friggin times during a single match. I couldn't give two shits what he does for Sweden...what he's doing for Juventus right now isn't nearly enough and he deserves to sit his ass down on the bench. Whether that hurts the feelings of Sweden or not is the least bit my concern..

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
You are so missing my point. I haven't said that I want him to stay or not. In fact, I think it would be better for both Juventus and himself if he'd leave. You not giving a shit what he does for Sweden doesn't really have anything to do it either. Hurting the feelings of Sweden? ..

jeeks: He WAS great versus Ireland, I can't even understand how you could think otherwise.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
I'm sorry, however Zlatan's performances are utter shite and it's his own fault for them. How the fuck is it anybody else's fault when Zlatan makes a terrible pass or loses control of the ball right before an Arsenal counterattack, or is offsides 10 friggin times during a single match. I couldn't give two shits what he does for Sweden...what he's doing for Juventus right now isn't nearly enough and he deserves to sit his ass down on the bench. Whether that hurts the feelings of Sweden or not is the least bit my concern..
He might have done good for Sweden in the qualification, but he sucked big time in their friendly game. Same shit he does with Juve, but still his fans think he's doing well.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Råka trycka reply

Oh and with everything being everyone elses fault when Zlatan screws up, the main reason I'm defending him is for some people, no matter how awful the team is, its always Zlatans fault.

Did any of the goals come from a missed pass from Zlatan? (not trying to make a point, just want to know)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
pecker said:
Råka trycka reply

Oh and with everything being everyone elses fault when Zlatan screws up, the main reason I'm defending him is for some people, no matter how awful the team is, its always Zlatans fault.

Did any of the goals come from a missed pass from Zlatan? (not trying to make a point, just want to know)
Actually both goals came after Zlatan gave te ball away.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
no they are not, we expect better from our big names...but I think ibra was able to do the simple things yesterday..control and turn...i hope thats a small stepping stone to some good form...

coz u guys have to admit...for us to win in delle alpi..we need all our stars to perform....

Del piero, Nedved, Mutu, Ibra, Trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)