Wellington Nem - Second Striker - Fluminense Football Club (1 Viewer)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Thanks guys =)

Well, I'm going to say just for the sake of it. Wellington's substitute, Marcos Junior, is 18 years old. He went pro like 2 months ago. This kid I say is the real deal. Have watched him troughout last year (still in youth ranks). He's as quick and diminutive as Wellington, but this kid can use both feet. Shoots very well. Better composure in front of the goal. Is smarter. People don't know him well yet, so definitely cheaper.

But this one I say has potential to be great. For 2/3M there's a fair chance to get him. This one is really worthy. Please let some Juve scout know about this. =)

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yep that's him.

I guess there aren't many videos on him yet, and in this one he looks nothing special...

But trust me. He is different. Also Higor, 19yrs old, still in the youth ranks... reminds me of Juninho Pernambucano. Bright, bright future. Juve should at least have scouters to follow these guys when no one knows them. Just like Udinese.

I mean, I'm trying to be reasonable. I am positive that these kids have potential to be big. For 1/2M you can get them and if you are lucky... u just hit the jackpot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)