Well, the 'Tablecloths' finally came out... (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
SJP99

Welcome to the forums!!!

I think that the pink panter clothes are outstanding! :cool:

better than the Home kits.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i love the collar, love the combination pink/black, love the socks, love the shorts with like pink on them, love how they look, theyre awesome. cant wait to see them more!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I don't know...I have to see them live, not pics, then I can make up my mind whether I like the pink shirt or not...

I guess I'll get used to it eventually but now I won't say pink is cool

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
huuummmmm i was hopin the pink would be a bit lighter, it seams really obvious even from some didtance doesn't it?

Oh well, it looks fine to me :)

and :touched: at ' table cloths'

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
They look nice, and i think that we'll get used to them.
They probably did the best they could with pink, but this is our history and i'm proud to see them wearing them.

Forza Juve

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I think it's great. It really stands-out and makes Juventus distinct to every football fan. We can make this pink jersey a trend. Sooner or later, more local teams will be imitating this pink phenom IMHO.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yep, they're table cloths alright. I'd have to say the salmon this is better than the actual pink color we sported back in 97/98 (I believe it was), but not by that much.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we've made pink look the best it possibly can. I guess it's our history, but... it doesn't seem very...Juve. Oh well, shirts don't matter when we're beating all the other teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)