Well......Stranger things have happened, I suppose. (2 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not to mention these days... the kid could decide s/he no longer wants to be cisgender before their baptism.

In fact, a gender reveal party is just society's continued gender identity oppression of infants. From the moment of birth children are made to feel guilty or wrong if they happen to be transgender, non-binary, etc.
You oppressive cis-gendered binary swine, how dare you. Where were your trigger warnings?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2003
Although lately you do seem to be full of foodbaby.
De flammekes van't schip zonder de michel, de verschuur?? Voor het neuken keuken met het schop van een konijn in het waterzooiketjes?? In het stoemmeling al nu ook maar?? Op het sportpaleis van de twerpenaaren nu al bezig??? En daar naartoe gewoon eraf?? Potverdouille van een zotte zivereer!!! Ja maar nee maar zeg, éh!!

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    Just noticed this thread.

Congratulations, Sergoi! How long to go now?
    April 22nd is the projected date, my friend.

March is going to be busy, as we have a lot of classes to take, and hospital tours, and interviewing for a pediatrician. My girl's got that baby bump going on, and I can't help but put my hands on her belly to feel the baby kick.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

March is going to be busy, as we have a lot of classes to take, and hospital tours, and interviewing for a pediatrician. My girl's got that baby bump going on, and I can't help but put my hands on her belly to feel the baby kick.
    Great experience, amazing feeling.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011

That's so cool!!!!!

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    Went to an all day birthing class on Saturday.

Too much information. Way too much information :D

Any how, I am almost done painting the baby's room. I am adding the stripes to two of the walls today, and that will complete it. Just in time for the furniture to be delivered sometime this weekend.

Wanna see the stuff I bought on the Juve Store?

Attachments

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    How are things coming along, Serg? I had to paint the Nursery as well and my wife kept changing her mind on the colors. Took forever.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #110
    How are things coming along, Serg? I had to paint the Nursery as well and my wife kept changing her mind on the colors. Took forever.
    Coming along well. Mama is doing well. She went to the Doctor's yesterday and everything seems to be good. The baby is in its proper position.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #119
    Well

It's official

:sigh:

I'm going to be trading in my Mustang for a family car.

Oh man :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)