Well......Stranger things have happened, I suppose. (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Majority rules indeed :lol:

Yeah its not important whatsoever, and I wouldnt have liked to know myself, but generally common to know beforehand these days.

And ofcourse the baby will be healthy :) the Serge stock is a fine and storied lineage of withstanding anything and everything due to having marinara sauce for blood.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm super exited for you!
    Thank you my friend. This was taken on Saturday.

Funny story about this.

This is the first ultrasound where you can tell the sex of the child. Everyone knows that my wife and I do not want to know.

So, it's me, myself, and my mom who are there, and we tell the technician that when you get to the part of the scan where you can tell the sex of the child, let us know, and we will close our eyes and keep our head down.

That time comes. I put my head down and close my eyes, under the assumption that the other two have done the same.

So, about 15 seconds in , I decide to conduct a little experiment.

With my head down and eyes closed, I say "How many fingers am I holding up?"

..............................................................................................................................

My Mom says "3"

......................................................................................................................................................

:sergio:

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90
    You got a name yet Serge?
    If it is a boy, Stephen (Stephen is her late brother's name. He passed away when he was 5) Alexander (Yes, the Alexander is for ADP10)

If it is a girl, Sophia Paulette (Paulette being my wife's mom who passed away 5 years ago)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Cool :weee:

But you're not doing that faddish thing new parents are doing now with baby gender reveal parties, yeah? Cut into the cake and the color inside reveals whether it's a boy or girl, etc... I just became aware of these, but then I am not a parent myself.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    Cool :weee:

But you're not doing that faddish thing new parents are doing now with baby gender reveal parties, yeah? Cut into the cake and the color inside reveals whether it's a boy or girl, etc... I just became aware of these, but then I am not a parent myself.
    We don't want to know until the baby is born.

And besides, that sounds fucking stupid.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    And what if the baby is a hermaphrodite?

What color do you do then? Purple?

The guests would end up thinking that Prince was the father
    Not to mention these days... the kid could decide s/he no longer wants to be cisgender before their baptism.

In fact, a gender reveal party is just society's continued gender identity oppression of infants. From the moment of birth children are made to feel guilty or wrong if they happen to be transgender, non-binary, etc.

Apr 15, 2006
    Not to mention these days... the kid could decide s/he no longer wants to be cisgender before their baptism.

In fact, a gender reveal party is just society's continued gender identity oppression of infants. From the moment of birth children are made to feel guilty or wrong if they happen to be transgender, non-binary, etc.
    My mom dressed me up as a girl 26th pony tails as a boy, so it applies to us too. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)