Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (119 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,022
    Hmm, it's working on my phone, but not on my computer. I even tried a few different browsers. Deleting browser history, cache and cookies didn't work. Apparently, my computer wants the pictures to be located at the .org domain and not the .com one. If I click on the broken pictures, I get redirected to this site: http://forum.juventuz.org/images/medals/helpfuls.png
    That makes sense, it was pointing to the old domain. Does it work now?

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    @Marty :delpiero: +rep

Btw for gifv you generally just need to remove the "v" from the url for it to work.

Like this (url from Martys post):

Posting 50mb gif, really Coyote?

Hmm, it's working on my phone, but not on my computer. I even tried a few different browsers. Deleting browser history, cache and cookies didn't work. Apparently, my computer wants the pictures to be located at the .org domain and not the .com one. If I click on the broken pictures, I get redirected to this site: http://forum.juventuz.org/images/medals/helpfuls.png
    Worked just fine for me. :boh:

That makes sense, it was pointing to the old domain. Does it work now?
    Yes, well done. :D :tup: :flag1:
    Völler is so thankful he'll make a donation now. :agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Can someone help me, hopefully this will be an easy solution.

But basically I accidently clicked something during that whole scam advert thing after the game, and since then I cant get out of this look for Tuz whenever I check the site with regular Google Chrome.

It works fine with Inter explorer, and another Google Chrome related browser called Chromium (one I'm using right now). But not on normal Chrome.

Attachments

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,030
    Can someone help me, hopefully this will be an easy solution.

But basically I accidently clicked something during that whole scam advert thing after the game, and since then I cant get out of this look for Tuz whenever I check the site with regular Google Chrome.

It works fine with Inter explorer, and another Google Chrome related browser called Chromium (one I'm using right now). But not on normal Chrome.
    Just an idea, perhaps you tried to remove the scam advert using Adblock? Try with Adblock disabled (we don't have any ads anyway). Maybe that's not it but worth trying. Looking at that screenshot it appears it has problems loading the css (style) file.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Just an idea, perhaps you tried to remove the scam advert using Adblock? Try with Adblock disabled (we don't have any ads anyway). Maybe that's not it but worth trying. Looking at that screenshot it appears it has problems loading the css (style) file.
    And thats why you the genie here :tup: Yeah it was the adblock :sergio: Tho I recall having it enabled before on this site and not having this issue.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,035
    Yeah I rarely use Tapatalk and I only use Chrome unless testing stuff for compatibility in other browsers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)