Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (148 Viewers)

May 12, 2015
So I've been lurking for about a year now, hope that doesn't come across as creepy but I hope I have a good enough reason. When I first decided to register, Conte resigned, Allegri happened, then the other things like Morata getting injured the second-ish day of training. Fearing I've jinxed it, I held back, and when things were looking up, well, why change it?
But the anxiety for the Madrid game has been taking over everything, and no matter what happens, I want to be here with you all.

Um...about how I've come to love Juve, my dad loves the game but prides himself in being a true neutral, but that didn't stop him from being a broken record about the greatness of 70s 80s Juve. Naturally, I gravitated towards Juve from the stories of Platini and Paolo Rossi, and I've never looked back.

JuveLeeds

May 14, 2015
Hello all!

Long time (20 years) fan form Leeds in England.

Last night just about blew my little mind and felt the need to have a shared experience of pure joy with fellow fanatics.

So here I am.

Still breathless and didnt get much kip last night.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hello all!

Long time (20 years) fan form Leeds in England.

Last night just about blew my little mind and felt the need to have a shared experience of pure joy with fellow fanatics.

So here I am.

Still breathless and didnt get much kip last night.
Welcome :)

I suspect you'll fit right in :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)