Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (143 Viewers)

Martina89

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys, I'm Martina, an italian girl and I'm 24. I'm from Italy(not Torino but Bologna). Juventus is my football team since when I was 8 years, all my family is "juvenus fan". I don't speak english and I'm here o learn (please help me :) !!) and to speak with other person and to know a different point of view because I don't like italian's attitude, and we can speak only with juventus fan!!
Thank you very much!
Martina!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hi guys, I'm Martina, an italian girl and I'm 24. I'm from Italy(not Torino but Bologna). Juventus is my football team since when I was 8 years, all my family is "juvenus fan". I don't speak english and I'm here o learn (please help me :) !!) and to speak with other person and to know a different point of view because I don't like italian's attitude, and we can speak only with juventus fan!!
Thank you very much!
Martina!
Welcome, Martina.

I'm sure you will learn better English here. To try to stay away from a member called Elvin.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Thank you very much!
Martina!
Welcome :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thank you very much!
Martina!
Hi Alen!

Enjoy your stay here.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thank you very much!
Martina!
Ciao Martina! It is customary for new members to post a picture of themselves, so feel free to do so!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)