Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (5 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I currently live in Paris for my studies, but I am from Lyon, and when I was young I used to go to the Gerland stadium with my father to support Olympique Lyonnais(O.L).
IN the early 2000s, Lyon had a great team with Juninho Abidal Essien Malouda.. but now the team level has dropped a lot, and as the french championship is low and quite boring,so I look less and less game.
Your government are dickheads... I e-mail them in english and they respond in french with a courtesy translation attached like they are doing me a big favor. They explicitly mentioned that they could write in english but they wont because they are trying to make the stupid point that french is very important in Quebec.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Quebec. My cousin was born in canada in Quebec and I am doing the paperwork for him to get the passport and social security number etc...

May 30, 2013
Hey everyone,

Passionate fan from U.S, (I'm not American, I just live in U.S) originally from Europe, been fan and follower of black and white since '96 when they lifted the UCL. Been through good and bad with Juve and looking forward to discuss about Juventus with you guys! Forza Juventus!

thewar

May 31, 2013
Hello everyboy.
I'm happy to be a member of the best juventus support wherein the comunity speaks English.I'm still learning it. I'm from Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)