Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (147 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Hi everyone or Ciao tutti or to stay in the main theme of the forum :)

I'm Rapahel( yes i know i screw up my pseudo), french 22 living in Paris

Juventus fan since 1996 during which I fell in love by chance (final against Ajax and discovery of Del Piero, the best). You should know that no one in my family loves Juventus. I have so far follow the evolution of my favorite definitely due to the elimination half against Manchester United (1999) club. It was not until 2003, with internet and visibility in the media, that I can follow daily Juventus and until today. I admit that the post-2006 period was hard (like all the Juve tifosi). Today, we can at least be proud of our club at any point of view.

PS: I'm sorry for any mistakes, but I'm french, it is not very good at foreign languages​​, but I promise I'll try to improve.

Apr 17, 2013
Welcome over :) enjoy your stay.
Welcome to tuz Rapha :)
RAMI¹⁰;4132754 said:
Welcome Raphael ...
Bienvenus à tous!
Welcome.

I believe you're our first French member.
Thanks ragazzi.
First frog:nico:
Juventuz is the largest community juventina and there is only one French (the Chosen One), it's strange, but it is good when even a few Francophone community with Québécois on ​​the forum, in a certain way I feel less alone.

PS: Mark it's "Bienvenue à toi" in the singular :tup:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I think we're 3 Québécois on this forum but there are some others who speaks French even if it isn't their mother tongue. Do you also support a team in particular in Ligue 1?

PS: Mark you suck!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Thanks ragazzi.
First frog:nico:
Juventuz is the largest community juventina and there is only one French (the Chosen One), it's strange, but it is good when even a few Francophone community with Québécois on ​​the forum, in a certain way I feel less alone.

PS: Mark it's "Bienvenue à toi" in the singular :tup:
I was welcoming everybody but yeah there's still mistakes but I was drunk.

I think we're 3 Québécois on this forum but there are some others who speaks French even if it isn't their mother tongue. Do you also support a team in particular in Ligue 1?

Mange de la marde!

Cor Mark. You're soooo dumb!! ;)
who the f*ck are you?

Apr 17, 2013

I currently live in Paris for my studies, but I am from Lyon, and when I was young I used to go to the Gerland stadium with my father to support Olympique Lyonnais(O.L).
IN the early 2000s, Lyon had a great team with Juninho Abidal Essien Malouda.. but now the team level has dropped a lot, and as the french championship is low and quite boring,so I look less and less game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)