Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (122 Viewers)

Jan 3, 2013
Hello everyone, glad to be here in this huge community of Juve fans... I'm a fan of Juve since the early 2000's when i was a kid... My favourite bianconero player ever is Nedved, i felled in love with his playing style.. that workrate and set of skills was amazing, not to mention his desire to play for us in Serie B in that tough period when everybody was making jokes on us..

Jan 3, 2013
thanks, i'm already impressed by this forum... It's so well organised that you can find anything so easy and i see that there's a lot of juve passionate fans, i was looking forward to a community like this where i can find anything related to the team and where i can chat with true Juve supporters..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
thanks, i'm already impressed by this forum... It's so well organised that you can find anything so easy and i see that there's a lot of juve passionate fans, i was looking forward to a community like this where i can find anything related to the team and where i can chat with true Juve supporters..
Welcome :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:)

Welcome to the Tuz-nation, friend.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Feel free to abuse Cronios when he makes another nonsensical rant.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Welcome :beer:

About the true Juve supporter part, Cronios would be the best person to talk to

vladdy

Jan 4, 2013
Hi guys!I am a Manchester United fan since 1999.I like and I respect Juve very much.It is a pleasure for me to find such a forum like this.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juventinooooz! i'm so pleased to be a member in this forum..in fact i'm here seeking conversations with constructive criticism..we all love Juventus..glad i'll be able to share it with all of you :)
Hi, i'm new here and i was born in Italy but now i live in Belgium, stupid wheater here..
Whole my family is Juventino, except one person, he's a $^^$^$^Interboy. However, i still think he's from the postman.

In 1995 i saw Juve playing for the first time and i was very excited, what a great team they had.

About the team of 2012/13
Happy that Lucio is gone, don't like him.. Bendtner is shit, always busy with his gum, send him back to Arsenal in the summer pls.
Vidal & Marchisio = kings, Pirlo = legend, Buffon = Best goalie ever, Cry Casillas.

And about Barca, little bitches. Some of those players are magnificent but i think they act a little too much. Xavi, Busquets, Dani Alves but Also little mouse Messi.
Hi guys!I am a Manchester United fan since 1999.I like and I respect Juve very much.It is a pleasure for me to find such a forum like this.
welcome to the forums to all 3 of you.

Dec 31, 2008
Hi, i'm new here and i was born in Italy but now i live in Belgium, stupid wheater here..
Whole my family is Juventino, except one person, he's a $^^$^$^Interboy. However, i still think he's from the postman.

In 1995 i saw Juve playing for the first time and i was very excited, what a great team they had.

About the team of 2012/13
Happy that Lucio is gone, don't like him.. Bendtner is shit, always busy with his gum, send him back to Arsenal in the summer pls.
Vidal & Marchisio = kings, Pirlo = legend, Buffon = Best goalie ever, Cry Casillas.

And about Barca, little bitches. Some of those players are magnificent but i think they act a little too much. Xavi, Busquets, Dani Alves but Also little mouse Messi.
:lol:

Welcome :beer:

Villarato

Jan 2, 2013
ty guys for the welcome :D

Sorry Juventino #1, but the best goalie is Iker Casillas for the 5th year in a row (3 Champions League, 2 Euro and 1 World Cup and 6 leagues) being the Spanish and Madrid captain. He's our legend.

I have so much respect for Gianluigi and he's a true legend too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)