Welcome Prandelli But....( Not Mutu ) (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'd be very happy happy if Prand is gonna be our next Coach , But Really disapointed if he brings with him Mutu ( the chelsea striker ) ... it's not only i hate this player , but after i heard all these things that he is coming and bla bla , i was really in a bad mood ...1st he aint good for juve at ALL
2nd i hate him since the 1st time he started playing with Parma..3rd once when he left to chelsea from parma , he said " Juve wanted me , But i prefer PremierShip , P.s he also said juve only likes to buy players From argentina and these north american players and few french player ) so if Moggi and prandelli are planing to do it , I'd jump out of the window , damn i hate this Romanian !

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You hate him since he started playing with Parma? So you hate Thuram, Appiah, and Buffon too? Will you also hate Ferrari and Gilardino if they come?

btw Prandelli has nothing to do with Mutu, if we sign them both it won't be a case of Prandelli 'bringing' Mutu with him

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
btw Prandelli has nothing to do with Mutu, if we sign them both it won't be a case of Prandelli 'bringing' Mutu with him

yeah, prandelli can't "bring" mutu with him.

but i'd be more than happy if he bring ferrari and gilardino with him.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Graham: i didn't mean i hate appiah , thuram , Buffon and etc , i meant Mutu as a player he started with parma i hate him , not the team .. him as player only ...P.s i heard it more then 1000 times that if Prand wants to come , he might bring with him Mutu!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

yeah, prandelli can't "bring" mutu with him.
    word.

Guys I REALLY hope that if Deschamps comes to Juve he wont bring Jardel here. I dont think Jardel will help Juve. "insert sarcastic smilie here"

Mar 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I'd be very happy happy if Prand is gonna be our next Coach , But Really disapointed if he brings with him Mutu ( the chelsea striker ) ... it's not only i hate this player , but after i heard all these things that he is coming and bla bla , i was really in a bad mood ...1st he aint good for juve at ALL
    2nd i hate him since the 1st time he started playing with Parma..3rd once when he left to chelsea from parma , he said " Juve wanted me , But i prefer PremierShip , P.s he also said juve only likes to buy players From argentina and these north american players and few french player ) so if Moggi and prandelli are planing to do it , I'd jump out of the window , damn i hate this Romanian !
    :thumb:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    i will b complain if he joined us , cuz now this season is almost over , we almost really suck this season , so next year we have to rock n roll , adn to see juve back on the track , soo Mutu No , can't get us on the track ! while Gila ;) he can !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    And how do you know that Gila can and Mutu can't? If anything, Mutu's proven himself more in Serie A than Gila, who's only had one great season

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    And how do you know that Gila can and Mutu can't? If anything, Mutu's proven himself more in Serie A than Gila, who's only had one great season
    1st cuz Gila is InLUV with Juve , so he is totally gonna give his Best if he Joins us !
    2nd Mutu talked about us badly in the previous
    3rd why Mutu is Struggling right now in chelsea , he only scored 3 goals in more then 15games ...
    4th we as juve fans we Luv gila more then Mutu !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)