Welcome Prandelli But....( Not Mutu ) (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Moggi did state in his last interview that Trezeguet for Mutu (or Crespo) + cash deal will not go through because this is not what the club wants.

But then... we don't believe in what Moggi says...

Out of all the options I think Mutu transfer to Juve is the least realistic one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AHKA ] ++
your right I don't want him to play for juve too
Welkom bij het Juventuz forum :).

-------

Anyway i don't like Mutu either, i'd prefer it if we'd use Miccoli and Del Piero.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
give mutu a chance. the guy is amazing. if he hasnt been that good this season it can only mean that we can get him for cheaper.
agree 100% with u Bes... i hope Juve will buy him.. i like the way he plays football!!! But only if we sell both trez and di vaio...!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

agree 100% with u Bes... i hope Juve will buy him.. i like the way he plays football!!! But only if we sell both trez and di vaio...!
but i still hope that prand will bring ferrari and gila with him ;)!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
but mutu is different from trezeguet and di viao
yeah i know... but i would like to see mutu in this formation..

Zambro------Mutu------DP

------------Gilardino

or Camo-------Mutu-----DP

------------------Gila

or fiore---blablabla!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

but i still hope that prand will bring ferrari and gila with him ;)!
Oh that will happen. These two seem to be our main priority. If Prandelli is officially announced as our new coach, I think we will see some movement in this direction.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to see Gilardino and Ferrari as well as I would love Mexes to be in the team as for Mutu as others have said, if he plays like he did in his last year in Parma....hell yeah bring him on

Aug 1, 2003
so what if gila is more in love with juve? maldini was a juve fan now he's a milan hero. doesn't prove a thing.

plus, mutu is a much more proven player than gilardino. personally i think his football is a whole lot better too

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
How old is Mutu? I barely noticed him with Chelsea this season.

Judging from what I've seen before, I would stick with Gilardino. Aside from 19 goals in Seria A this season (half of which went under Adriano) he scored 2 goals in 27 minutes vs Sweeden for U21 in April. The kid is a scoring mashine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)