Welcome Back?? (8 Viewers)

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #72
    oh cmon you talk in worthless and stupid ways...

thank you big daddy

Noaas'ark will you ever grow up man?or will you stay a baby with no brains and stupid ideas and replies here?i have got bored of ur stupid food losing brains and u said enough till now

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    oh cmon you talk in worthless and stupid ways...

thank you big daddy

Noaas'ark will you ever grow up man?or will you stay a baby with no brains and stupid ideas and replies here?i have got bored of ur stupid food losing brains and u said enough till now
    :lol:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Skeftome na paw eksoteriko alla menw akoma edw. Den mporw na ksekolisw :p

Kai egw kala, alla twra ta kefalia mesa. Pws sou fanike edw? Min mou peis oti olo to kalokairi isoun diakopes kai gi afto den erxosoun edw?:D
    lol...man where exactly do you live?irakleio?i came to crete last spring....for 6 days with my school...:)

i thought you were leaving in arabia btw...

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #77
    mpa 1.5 mhna eleipsa mono alla empena taktika sto internet aplos to oti tsako8ikame me ta admins edo kai to parathsa....ekei kato ti ginete sthn krhth p agapo?eimoun 2 vdomades eimoun ekei

Jul 5, 2005
    lol...man where exactly do you live?irakleio?i came to crete last spring....for 6 days with my school...:)

i thought you were leaving in arabia btw...
    Yes iraklio.

Man i have never been to Arabia and i don't even know to speak Arabic lol

Although i like the figure of the arabic words.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Yes iraklio.

Man i have never been to Arabia and i don't even know to speak Arabic lol

Although i like the figure of the arabic words.
    hm....i think last year that we talked again you told me you hardly remember the greek language because you've benn living for many years abroad...

Jul 5, 2005
    mpa 1.5 mhna eleipsa mono alla empena taktika sto internet aplos to oti tsako8ikame me ta admins edo kai to parathsa....ekei kato ti ginete sthn krhth p agapo?eimoun 2 vdomades eimoun ekei
    Kala kai tous exw varethei kapiouspou to pezoun mages edw kai den mpainw mesa kai poli telaitaia, apla mono mpainw gia na mathainw nea tis omadas.

Twra teleiwnei to kalokairi kai arxizoun na iremoun ta pragmata edw. Eutixws arxizei to podosfairo gia na pername logo tin wra mas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)