manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    That Much That I Am Older Than You...Secret Agent Is Back Here

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    manos said:
    As it seems Guys You'll Never See Me again Here....I Would Like To TElll A nice bye to all of my friends if you want to talk to me write me your msn adresswes here.....

Bozi AND THE OTHERS MADEE ME TO FEEL LIKE A STRANGER

AND BECAUSE OF THEM JUVENTUS FORUM IS A PLACE WHERE RACISM TAKES PLACE FOR GUYS LIKE BOZI......AND ONLY HIS FRIENDS CAN SART TOPICS WELL I THINK I MUST CHANGE INTO ANOTHER TEAM BECAUSE JUVENTUS FAN BOZI MADE ME TO FEEL TERRIBLE TO BE A JUVENTUS FAN....

BYE TO ALL!!!
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24058

____

Talking about age...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Im somewhere in the loss about it.But since i welcomed you back,i guess i dont really 'not like' your return.

You didnt answer my question though.Was the ban removed later?Or was it not a permanent ban to begin with?

Or did Bozi not give you a ban in the first place?

Fuck im confused.

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    and that post on the up from me was real that i was leaving because you didnt know how to treat a very big fan of JuVe...But as you see Juventus IS THE TOP TEAM THAT BROUGHT me back here!!I Said that but i recalled it..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Hey manos, remember that time I stole your lunch right after your mummy gave it to you, and you screamed, "Mommy mommy mommy!" while she drove away laughing? Well, the night before your mom and your retarded sister Lilianna serviced me in bed, and now she makes me a lunch everyday, too.

But she gave me the okay to steal yours as well, so that means I have two lunches every day.

PS - Did you know, you're just like your mommy, Manos !! She was screaming "Daddy Daddy Daddy" last night, too.

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    well look i dont know it might have been temporarily...but i appreciate a new start from the beggining for everyone here

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    But it seems that someone cant stop all this worthless words written here...Look what he tells about my family....Do u aproove This kind of "SITUATION"???i cant understand why he tells me things about my family worse thaan even about myself...!!And none does sth about it!!

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    haha...let it be i leave you now guys see you in 3 hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)