Welcome back Ahmedios, Snoop and Andy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thank you so much bro.

How are you Abed?

How is life?

What I missed the most was changing posts with you.

Thank you, Altair.

Your post count indicates that you haven't been posting a lot. Hope you'll stick around, man.

No, it isn't Ahmed...it is Ahmedios. :D

Thanks man.
welcome back ahmed!!! glad to see you return homey :pint:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
So how's in the army Ahmed ?
At first I thought that I'd benefit nothing from such an experience and it would be time wasting, but in fact I've experienced lots of things that I've never really had the chance to experience before, like dealing with the strict military life; from daily strenuous physical exercises to obeying orders, living in a military camp for 45 days and trying as much as possible to adapt to that hard life and forgetting everything related to the outside of the camp.

Now my military life has become much more comfortable after finishing the condensed military training and I work in the army just three days a week, in a military clinic.

The Anal Canon? Akhmedios? Is he back?

I guess my day has come then :lol2:

Welcome back Akhmedios, you were the only way we could get Snoop back :touched:
That's a good decision:tup:

Welcome back Ahmedios and Snoopy,good to have you two here.
Welcome back guys.
welcome back, both of you...
welcome back ahmed!!! glad to see you return homey :pint:
Good to have you guys back. :tup:
welcome back Ahmedios, snoop and andy!!
Welcome back boys..
Thank you all. :bigscarf:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So why did you decide to pay us a visit? I thought you said on your other forum that this site sucks as long as I'm here?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    At first I thought that I'd benefit nothing from such an experience and it would be time wasting, but in fact I've experienced lots of things that I've never really had the chance to experience before, like dealing with the strict military life; from daily strenuous physical exercises to obeying orders, living in a military camp for 45 days and trying as much as possible to adapt to that hard life and forgetting everything related to the outside of the camp.

Now my military life has become much more comfortable after finishing the condensed military training and I work in the army just three days a week, in a military clinic.
    Good to know it's easier now.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    So why did you decide to pay us a visit? I thought you said on your other forum that this site sucks as long as I'm here?
    First of all I never said that Juventuz sucks, I hardly criticised your policy. There were many points of differences between me and some of the senior posters here including yourself due to many reasons and we all know about them.

Answering your question and sincerely, I've swayed towards a return because of my friends whom I missed a lot. And we're all here because it happens that we're Juventini. I think the equation is pretty solved now.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    First of all I never said that Juventuz sucks, I hardly criticised your policy. There were many points of differences between me and some of the senior posters here including yourself due to many reasons and we all know about them.

Answering your question and sincerely, I've swayed towards a return because of my friends whom I missed a lot. And we're all here because it happens that we're Juventini. I think the equation is pretty solved now.
    So my day did not come yet?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    So my day did not come yet?
    I don't know what was happening here during the last 6 or 7 months, but maybe there has been a change, maybe.

Your day doesn't actually concern me, what concerns me is your policy. Anyways, forum policies are a big headache, I no longer care about them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    The old skool are back! Rami been away???? shows how long ive been away. Geplovesjenna aka Moggi D'Messiah. we all remembered that username! til i got bombarded with messages to change it after we got sent down now everyone loves him again.:frown:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)