• Rivaldo

• Ronaldo

• Shevchenko

• Zinedine Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nina

I voted for Rivaldo! I still can't believe what he pulled in the WC game against Turkey. Fisrt class acting!!!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I went with Beckham because I hate Manchester United. Without Becks, I think Man U would struggle to qualify for the Champions League. Arsenal, Liverpool, and Chelsea would blow by them.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
For me it had to be Totti. Never been too crazy about the guy as y'all know. To me he's blown up to be a player he's not, a showoff as well, I've never actually witnessed his so-called greatness, even though many insist on it. I would be content if he was considered just one of those players but since he's become so famous and overshadows better players like Montella, it's gotten out of hand IMO.

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    Padovano and McFarland, both of you voted against Beckham, but in the poll there is only 1 vote, it seems that one of you didn't actually vote in the polls :D

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    For me it had to be Totti. Never been too crazy about the guy as y'all know. To me he's blown up to be a player he's not, a showoff as well, I've never actually witnessed his so-called greatness, even though many insist on it. I would be content if he was considered just one of those players but since he's become so famous and overshadows better players like Montella, it's gotten out of hand IMO.
    I kind of agree with you on that. however, i really liked the totti of Euro 2k, he was a great player and was very humble and down to earth, but as soon as the next season started he started to suck-up and never returned back to his old self.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Honestly I never saw a "great" Totti at Euro. Even though it was claimed he was there. Yeah he scored twice and otherwise he was ok, but nothing special. Among the better performers perhaps in some matches, but waaaay too little to make any sort of claims for greatness!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)