• Shevchenko

• Zinedine Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Honestly I never saw a "great" Totti at Euro. Even though it was claimed he was there. Yeah he scored twice and otherwise he was ok, but nothing special. Among the better performers perhaps in some matches, but waaaay too little to make any sort of claims for greatness!

i believe Totti was "great" in Euro2k, along with fiore they were on fire, but after that they both failed to live up to their expectations. totti only showed up once, in the dumping of lazio in the derby this year. as for vieri, i think he had a reasonable tournament, even though he missed that easy chance infront of goal. materrazi was the worst azzurri player in the world cup !!

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    I feel sorry for Vieri :devil:,

Here is what he had to say after his first training session back with Inter -

'In soccer you win or you lose. I would like to win sometimes, because I still feel disillusionment. We have to be ready to re-start. Let's go on the pitch and start playing again'.

And, when he was asked about the favourites to lift the Scudetto, he replied -

'Undoubtedly Juventus are the favourites, because they won last year. We are one of the other four or five teams that will struggle for the title'. :thumb:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    'Undoubtedly Juventus are the favourites, because they won last year. We are one of the other four or five teams that will struggle for the title'. :thumb:
    take note he said that we were favourites only because we were cahmpions last year.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
    totti only showed up once, in the dumping of lazio in the derby this year.
    That I agree with! But that's just one in 34. I also think that short of his diving, he was above the average of his team in the Roma - Juve game but he didn't actually accomplish anything and that is very point!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)