Week 4 (1 Viewer)

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
look at this achievment!

5 consecutive bundesliga trophies amongst couple cups of germany,and 3 times 1/2 Cl with Bayern and in 2006 i resigned and took over hansa rostock (they were in second league)i 1. season i won 2.BL and in 2. season finshed 5.!!!in 1.bl and next season won coppa uefa!!! and all that 8 years i was manager of the year in germany....

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
here's a tip...save before every match. if ur losing or whateva, press ALT+CTRL+DEL and close the game w/o saving. start the cm0102.exe again and try again :D

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #126
    thats .. err .. CHEATING:fero: .. what's the point winning that way :angel:

Come to think about it, I may just go for it :devil: !!

Thanks, DJ ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    i've won the CL two years in a row with the norwegian team Skeid.

thats an achievement.... *patting myself on the back*
    yeah very good :)

my best is winning two trebles in three seasons with Plymouth Argyle in div.3 england

plus the world club champions!! :strong:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #135
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    CM4 is out around Christmas time I think

:cool: cant wait !!

Will it have a completely different set-up, or only minor detail changes (e.g. player/club databases) ?

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    SI has no offical relase date but my the consensus has been for a while it will be late November or early December. That is not offical though and the release date may end up being in Jan or Feb or whenever, it really depends on when the game is finished.

However on Oct 24th, they are releasing a magazine preview of CM4, which all you folks in Europe (espically England) are lucky and will be able to purchase. This will be the first offical word about the game, the first discussion of the features and tje first screen shots :D

to answer your question dpf, this is an entirely new game so it won't be an extension of CM3. Obviously the game will be similar to the previous versions in many ways, but this one will be different (including a 2D match visulation engine).

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Yes. They did not want to do a 3D visulation for many reasons (technology isn't good enough yet to make it accurate, would be very repettive, would need to have all the players faces and uniforms digitized, lots of work would be needed to develop the engine)

SI are a conservitive company, they will only implement something when they are sure it will work and add something to the game. Look for a 3D engine in CM 5 or 6

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    There was a 3D engine in an old managerial game, Premier Manager 97. That really sucked. Having seen the Fifa series I'm not all too enthusiastic about match visualization but let's hope SI can get it right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)