Auxerre - Monaco (1-1)
    Feyenoord - Ajax (1-2)

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    Alex is still on top of the standings for the 2nd week in a row, he is facing stiff competition from Biggy and nina though, all levelled at 31 points .. breathing just behind them is Febrina, only 3 points away .. Manutd. Visitor, AlexDP, and Paolo_Montero are also close there, waiting for any slip-ups from the top 3 ..

The greatest gainer for this week was dinoo with 9 points, who correctly predicted Feynoord's lost from Ajax by 1-2 amongst other correct predictions ...

Great job by Paranoia, who was the only member to predict Valencia's surprise defeat from Celta ..

That's about it for this week, see you next time, until then take care enjoy your time at Juventuz !!

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
    The greatest gainer for this week was dinoo with 9 points, who correctly predicted Feynoord's lost from Ajax by 1-2 amongst other correct predictions ...

ooohoo,not bad,not bad

and when you see that i had shits like this:
    schalke-hamburg 3-0(my pred. 3-1)
    real-alaves 5-2(my 4-1)
    auxere-monaco 1-1(my 0-0)
    empoli bologna 0-0(my 1-1).....

but,i cant complaine i am looking forward to next weeks,oh only if i wasnt miss 1 week at all...but ok now...
    i am satisfied with week 3 CHAMPION!!!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I was so close to getting like huge points this week, I was like 1 goal away from 3 points on about 3 separate occasions :eek:

ah well, my slide continues :down:

10, then 5, 5, 5

obviously I couldn't carry on my early kickass form:D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    My record stands as follows:-
    0, 9, 1, 7
    After narrowly missing the first week due to complete misjudgement [not on my part :D] I scored a sensational 9 on week two before loosing form shockingly and getting a measly 1 on week 3. However week 4 has brought fond memories of my kick ass :D days back after securing a 7.
    Can't wait for week 5 and this time I won't let emotions rule my predictions :mad: at Juve! :D

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    Hi guys, id like to mention that there would be no predictions for next week (international matches) because the matches are scattered throughout the week and couldn't really handle them .. no worries though, Week 5's prediction will be back on the week starting 19 October with the usual SerieA, EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, etc ....

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    0,9,1,7 :scared: Just realised that the pattern is a major yoyo and there's only one direction am heading to :down:
    Enter dpforever to save the day :D Hope to get back in-form on 19th.

10, 9, 7, 5 ai scary what the future holds... :scared:
    Alex according to my knowledge of mathematics ... :LOL: I think your next score will be 25 :D

Ali, I made that mistake too, Juve6-0Como :fool:
    On the plus side Tom this will definately win you some award at the end of the year!!! I believe we've learnt our lessons!

ah 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,
    DJ you can rest easy ... things are pretty well stacked for you. If it was a heart monitor you'd be so dead .......... ;) Easy I give you a 5 for week 5 ;)

7, then 8, then 5, then 6 .....hmm...I see a pattern here..
    Me too AlexDP, me too .... unfortunately I don't have a clue as to where it's heading :D so you get a 12 next ..... you would have nicked a 15 but you can't spell :p

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    DJ you can rest easy ... things are pretty well stacked for you. If it was a heart monitor you'd be so dead .......... ;) Easy I give you a 5 for week 5 ;)

i will NOT get 5. NO FIVE. enough 5.

:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)