Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Aragorn seems to have taken the lead though there are still 4 games to go for the day.

Should we have 5 games from the CL (and 5 from Serie A or wherever) next week? If so people will have to predict by Tuesday morning.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
15 points with 4 matches to go :strong: unfortunately No competition :down:

I like the idea of adding CL games to the Prediction Game. I have always wondered why aren't they added.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Should we have 5 games from the CL (and 5 from Serie A or wherever) next week? If so people will have to predict by Tuesday morning.
Sure thing, CL matches would be heaps of fun to predict... and as for predicting by tuesday... u gotta be in it to win it :p besides, i already missed out 10 games anyway, it can be my chance to catch up :fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I dunno why, but I don't really like the idea of adding CL games. I think the game is good as it is...

OP
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
3-1 for now in favour of CL...well let's see how many want or don't want it by tonight, then we shall see I guess.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, that's exactly my point. It's not exactly convenient to have to post predictions on Tuesday or whenever...

OP
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Remember that even when you post the prediction, you still can re-change the prediction prior to the matches.

Anyway as you wish guys ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
I like the idea of adding CL games to the Prediction Game. I have always wondered why aren't they added.
I assume dpforever decided that it would be better to have it on the weekends, then a person has all week to post their bets.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Round 2 is over.

Aragorn has the lead at 30 points in 2 rounds! :eek: He's also very skilled at tipping the score margins with a goal difference of 6.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Round 2 is over.

Aragorn has the lead at 30 points in 2 rounds! :eek: He's also very skilled at tipping the score margins with a goal difference of 6.
Hehe Thanks Martin :D

Watch Out for the Next PG Champion, I have got 18 Points out of 30 in this round, I Guess this is good as for a start. ;)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
am against the idea of addin the CL matches !

++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Hehe Thanks Martin :D

Watch Out for the Next PG Champion, I have got 18 Points out of 30 in this round, I Guess this is good as for a start. ;)
u jus got lucky thats all :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I've got 24 points, but I cant get one thing:
Is there such option to see, in what predictions I got those points?
I mean: how many I got in 1st week, how many in 2nd etc...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
I've got 24 points, but I cant get one thing:
Is there such option to see, in what predictions I got those points?
I mean: how many I got in 1st week, how many in 2nd etc...
No, there isn't. :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)