We walk alone in this life. (27 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Blackmint, everyone goes through that kind of phase.
Yeah, it's awful at first...

hair starts growing where it didn't grow before, you get pimples on your face, your voice starts breaking... :moan:

okay sorry, maybe now's not the time for jokes. But seriously dude, keep your head up... I'm sure you'll get over it mate :kiss:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Blackmint, you should start supporting Liverpool so you would never walk alone...:D

Sorry, that was unnecessary...

Baggio and Graham are right, just try to stay positive, this phase will end soon... Good luck pal... :):thumb:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Well..

My Dad lives in the UK. My step dad however is here in colonge, so is my mum, my sister has just moved out this summer, my other sister has already moved out, one of my best friends is in england and i only see him every 4-6 months, my other best friend is leaving the school, and my other one, has his own girlfriend concequentely, spends alot less time with me, and with my other friend leaving the skool, i feel as if he will spend even less time with us collectively. And the people in this world i feel i can relate to the most live overseas in england.
i feel you.
100%.....

honestly!:down:

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    At certain times, yes. It seems there is always a party somewhere where i should be but im not.. (not to be read literally!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)