We need a new centre back any suggestions? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Blah, blah, blah the magic realm of Italy will restore his talent and take years off his legs. They guy is old. He isn't going to get any better. He's good as a squad player. Which is why Juve are pursuing Tasci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Blah, blah, blah the magic realm of Italy will restore his talent and take years off his legs. They guy is old. He isn't going to get any better. He's good as a squad player. Which is why Juve are pursuing Tasci.
I'd much rather have Tasci than CUNTavarro.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I first saw Vidic on his debut for Yugoslavian NT. They played against Italy. It ended 1:1 and Del Piero equalised. It was some 6 or 7 years ago and both me and my brother were like "Who the fuck is the beast in defense?". He was absolutely amazing.
In the next few days i watched an interview with him, he was playing in Serbian league still, and when the girl interviewer asked him where he would like to play in the future he was first very diplomatic about his answer, saying that any big team in England, Italy or Spain will do, but the girl kept asking him about a name of the club and he finally said - Manchester United.

Then i lost track of him when he left Red Star. Serbs kept praising him but i couldn't follow him.
In the end he became a star as most who watched him expected.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cannavaro alone was a gamble but with Tasci then we have a solid back. Now we need a couple of fullbacks and the D is settled.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I first saw Vidic on his debut for Yugoslavian NT. They played against Italy. It ended 1:1 and Del Piero equalised. It was some 6 or 7 years ago and both me and my brother were like "Who the fuck is the beast in defense?". He was absolutely amazing.
In the next few days i watched an interview with him, he was playing in Serbian league still, and when the girl interviewer asked him where he would like to play in the future he was first very diplomatic about his answer, saying that any big team in England, Italy or Spain will do, but the girl kept asking him about a name of the club and he finally said - Manchester United.

Then i lost track of him when he left Red Star. Serbs kept praising him but i couldn't follow him.
In the end he became a star as most who watched him expected.
Too bad we didn't sign him early, although at the time, times were tough.

Besides Ivanovic, what other good young Serb or Croat defenders are out there? Obradovic? How's he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)