We must learn to play without Nedved (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Del Piero cant play as a playmaker???

GOAT, you obviously dont know anything about Del Piero then. first of all, when he first came onto the scene, he was playing that role with vialli and ravanelli upfront.

he has often taken on Totti's role in the NT, especially in the qualifiers and he has always done a good job at it.

Del Piero is good enough to play upfront or be a playmaker, the guy has amazing creative abilities and there is no reason why he couldnt take on that role. Even when he plays his best as a support striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Del Piero cant play as a playmaker???

GOAT, you obviously dont know anything about Del Piero then. first of all, when he first came onto the scene, he was playing that role with vialli and ravanelli upfront.

he has often taken on Totti's role in the NT, especially in the qualifiers and he has always done a good job at it.

Del Piero is good enough to play upfront or be a playmaker, the guy has amazing creative abilities and there is no reason why he couldnt take on that role. Even when he plays his best as a support striker.
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
not that he cant play as Playmaker, he DOESNT want to
Exactly, he even refused to play there before the WC.

++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

yeah,but he has always said that he would if the situation called for it,tho not in friendlies etc.
Yeah, but you have to test a formaton out before plying it in an important match. Also, Lippi probably wont do it knowing that DP doesnt want to. Lippi just doesnt want to make him play it. He should play there whenever the coach wants him, friendlies or not.

btw, i cant wait for Dennis to reply on Zlatan's last post
I'll get the award for most sarcasm in a single post :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
btw, i cant wait for Dennis to reply on Zlatan's last post

Also, you do know his post was aimed at you too, right? I kinda recognized us two there because we're the leaders in critisizing DP and asking fornew players to replace him. ;)

Aug 1, 2003
even if dp doesnt want to play taht role im sure he would, who dares to say no to lippi? :D

but i dont think it'll happen. i've actually thought of del piero as more of a winger, not play in the centre like nedved does, but im sure alex could do it, but i just dont see it..

just for the record, FORZA IL CAPITANO! :D :p

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Also, you do know his post was aimed at you too, right? I kinda recognized us two there because we're the leaders in critisizing DP and asking fornew players to replace him. ;)
yeah, i knew that, but do you see me giving a shit :D ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, that's OK.

Turnover is essential in this sport, and knowing when to do it, even if it doesn't make sense at first, is the key to keeping a successful franchise afloat.

Best of luck to DP if he goes anywhere. You never know in this sport. Better players than him (Baggio, yes, that's right, BAGGIO) was sold from Juve, so anyone can be sold.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes, I completely agree. The key in this business is to sell a player when he's on the top of his value but just before his performances start to drop. IMO this summer will be that point in DP's acreer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't see how, as a fan, looking out for the long term interests of this club deems us as being overly-critical.

If Juve sells DP, they would be selling from a point of strength, which is their forwards. They wouldn't be robbing Peter to pay Paul. This team is getting old in the back, and it's a situation which needs to be adressed ASAP.

Ideally, I would love to see them get some help in the january transfer window,but I doubt that a team would release a player to Juve in the middle of a season, since there probably won't be a number of teams lining up to help them.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Look dude, it's an open community, and we have a right to say what we think. Should our players be immune to criticism? If so, than yes, by all means, Del Piero is GOD.

Well excuse me Mr. "I know everything there is to know about football", I promise us "off topic one liner bastards" will try to behave and not stand in your way, we will try to agree with everything your majesty says :rolleyes: (notice the bad ol' mean ol' rolleyes smilie)

Also, excuse me for not watching every Juventus game, I really dont understand myself, how I dont watch the games with the abundance of Italian football on Bosnian TV, I mean really, I cant even turn on the TV without seeing Juve matches or highlights. Really, enough of all the Bianconeri media coverage, get them off the TV already :rolleyes: (note again the mentioned smilie, usually used to for sarcasm)

You're completely right, I'll try to have Del Piero's consistency when bashing our players, which will mean of course that I might have a three month patch of continously talking crap about our players, but be sure that when the going gets rough and our players deserve criticism I'll defend them by all means possible.

And I will try to learn more about this white&black team from Rimini (Juventus is from Rimini, right, I mean I really cant say since I dont know anything about them. Can you please tell me something about them denco, I really am dying to know? Are they successful??? You know, it's the strangest thing, I really love this team but yet I know nothing about them. How weird is that? All I know is that they have this really big superstar called Del Piero something, they say he's the best player in the world. He has frightening pace, unbeliavable ball control, fabulous vision, and his passes and crosses are out of this world. They even say he killed a goalkeeper once by the sheer power of his free kick :eek: Is that really true???)

Likewise
This is the longest you have ever typed and surprise surprise its not about football

The thing you lack is respect and that is taught at home and at schools and that cannot be learnt on here

I know about a lot of sports but I would not disrespect fellow members by talking about basketball in a Juventus match thread, I would in fact leave that to chatting with my friends

Since thgey show so much Juventus in Bosnia, how come you never comment aboput the actual matches and give us your 2 cents in the matches thread instead of doing what you like to do best either go off topic or bash players

I was not talking about Dp in particular , I was refering to the Trezeguet as well

If you know your footballas you claim you would know that from time to time Dp does in fact play the playmaker role and you would also know why herefused to play in that role against the Czech republic

Again you and your pals call yourselves Juve fans and what could you say against Incubo? One fat nothing

But you want to be taken seriously when it comes to your views where it concerns where Juve should be taken when the only time you have passionately talked positive about a player is when you are trying to force your fellow Bosnian down our throat like we need that diver

I do know my football and I come on here and share what I know , without continously talking about myself, or doing things which really we have an off topic thread for, I mean there is a thread which has other sports but knowing you guys you want to discuss Real Madrid in there .

You prove me wrong by at least once tell us how a match went or anyother thing which does not involve talking about things nothing to do with the thread

You say this is a forum , you are right but there are times and places for everything and if you think I am the only one who thinks this way , then why are your posts continually removed , then again you and your pals are oh so lucky I am not a moderator as your post count would diminish incredibly

Now thats a thought , maybe I should apply to become a mod, if to make this place dramatically improve as I am pretty sure you guys are driving the good posters away with your drivel

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I can't see how, as a fan, looking out for the long term interests of this club deems us as being overly-critical.

If Juve sells DP, they would be selling from a point of strength, which is their forwards. They wouldn't be robbing Peter to pay Paul. This team is getting old in the back, and it's a situation which needs to be adressed ASAP.

Ideally, I would love to see them get some help in the january transfer window,but I doubt that a team would release a player to Juve in the middle of a season, since there probably won't be a number of teams lining up to help them.
Where exactly are we lacking in your view and how can a team who has won all thier games this season and just drawn 3 , scored in every game except againt Real Soceidad , somehow need new players in January

Why should we sell Dp? What long term plans are you looking out for exactly? Is he 33, no he just turned 29 and he should be sold for the interest of yours not Juve's

Anyways I give you the benefit of the doubt, tell me why Dp should be sold and tell me who in your mind they should get in terms of marketing power as a juventus player and how good and influential he can be on the team

Everytime I have read the negative threads, I have not once read anyone come out with a concrete reason why he should be sold

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
BELIEVE ME JUVE CAN NOT WIN ANY THING WITHOUT NEDVED HE IS THE SOUL OF OUR ATTACK
I would like to think that's not true, but history would prove you right. We won and won last year until Nedved was suspended then we lost. This year, we have amore complete team, but the only position which does not have adequate cover is Nedved's. I think that we could play without him, but we wouldn't score nearly as much as we do now, and that would be bad, considering the poor quality of our defence this year.

Hélène

Nov 23, 2003
Désolée je pense que Nedved fait parti des membres de l'équipe indispensable. Il n'est peut être pas excellent à tous les matchs mais est important pour l'équilibre de l'équipe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)