We must learn to play without Nedved (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Whatever position it is that Nedved is occupying right now, simply replace him with Miccolli and continue with whats been working at the moment
You might not get the same hardwork but you might get more out of Miccolli and he is quick as well , so instead of alternating with Camoranesi , Miccolli can then play behind the strikers which is where he may thrive in the future anyways

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
with the current players:

1. Del Piero as playmaker is our best option.

2. Miccoli is basically the same as del piero and they can interchange.

3. Maresca- even though he hasnt got the same characteristics as nedved, he is able to play as teh attacking midfielder in maybe a more solid 4-4-2 if possible. if not, he is still good enough to at least be tried out in nedveds position.

4. Olivera- young and inexperienced. definately has the skills to be a playmaker, all he needs is a chance and why lippi never gives it to him is beyond me.

but i'd definately go it in that order of preference.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
with the current players:

1. Del Piero as playmaker is our best option.

2. Miccoli is basically the same as del piero and they can interchange.

3. Maresca- even though he hasnt got the same characteristics as nedved, he is able to play as teh attacking midfielder in maybe a more solid 4-4-2 if possible. if not, he is still good enough to at least be tried out in nedveds position.

4. Olivera- young and inexperienced. definately has the skills to be a playmaker, all he needs is a chance and why lippi never gives it to him is beyond me.

but i'd definately go it in that order of preference.
:cool::D:cheesy:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
-------------buffon
--Hinkel--Legro--Mexes--Zambro
----------Tacchi---Appiah
----Miccoli----*VDV------Diva
---------------Trez

*sell DP for van der vaart ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes Sally, almost exactly
-----------Di Vaio Adriano
-----------------Aimar
------Maresca Appiah Lampard
Zambrotta Lucio Tudor Salihamidzic
Buffon

:cool:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Only if these guys could use their energies to defend Juventus insttead of always picking on Dp and Trez then maybe Milan fasn would think twice about coming on here and pouring scorn on our team

Oh I forgot they hardly watch matches, they are only good at going off topic and offer no more that one liners when actually discussing football, and use the roll eyes simile

My advise to you watch some matches, guys after you have done that then you can come and give opinions that you can actually back up

If this offends any of you well thats too bad cos i get offended every time I come in here to read about football and see the same ppl who know nothing about Juventus come here and bash our best players continously

Have a nice day

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Only if these guys could use their energies to defend Juventus insttead of always picking on Dp and Trez then maybe Milan fasn would think twice about coming on here and pouring scorn on our team
Look dude, it's an open community, and we have a right to say what we think. Should our players be immune to criticism? If so, than yes, by all means, Del Piero is GOD.

Oh I forgot they hardly watch matches, they are only good at going off topic and offer no more that one liners when actually discussing football, and use the roll eyes simile

My advise to you watch some matches, guys after you have done that then you can come and give opinions that you can actually back up
Well excuse me Mr. "I know everything there is to know about football", I promise us "off topic one liner bastards" will try to behave and not stand in your way, we will try to agree with everything your majesty says :rolleyes: (notice the bad ol' mean ol' rolleyes smilie)

Also, excuse me for not watching every Juventus game, I really dont understand myself, how I dont watch the games with the abundance of Italian football on Bosnian TV, I mean really, I cant even turn on the TV without seeing Juve matches or highlights. Really, enough of all the Bianconeri media coverage, get them off the TV already :rolleyes: (note again the mentioned smilie, usually used to for sarcasm)

If this offends any of you well thats too bad cos i get offended every time I come in here to read about football and see the same ppl who know nothing about Juventus come here and bash our best players continously
You're completely right, I'll try to have Del Piero's consistency when bashing our players, which will mean of course that I might have a three month patch of continously talking crap about our players, but be sure that when the going gets rough and our players deserve criticism I'll defend them by all means possible.

And I will try to learn more about this white&black team from Rimini (Juventus is from Rimini, right, I mean I really cant say since I dont know anything about them. Can you please tell me something about them denco, I really am dying to know? Are they successful??? You know, it's the strangest thing, I really love this team but yet I know nothing about them. How weird is that? All I know is that they have this really big superstar called Del Piero something, they say he's the best player in the world. He has frightening pace, unbeliavable ball control, fabulous vision, and his passes and crosses are out of this world. They even say he killed a goalkeeper once by the sheer power of his free kick :eek: Is that really true???)

Have a nice day

Likewise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)