We get the Deportivo in CL (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
but on the bright side its a SPANISH team .. :devil: one spanish team heading down the drain.

oh thats a bit too optimistic.
optimistic is always good......:thumb: gets u far in life.....and CL

:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, if there's any other team out there that has the same issues as us on defense, it would be Deportivo.

At least we have more firepower, though.

Aug 1, 2003
I think to get Deportivo actually truly sucks. So yeah they're without Makaay bla bla bla , but hell, even though I've only been with Juve for around 4 years or so, I've never seen Juve actually not shaky when it comes to Depor. I don't recall a victory against them either for the past 4 years except last season's.

But with that thought aside, Juventus are capable when it comes to performing miracles & pulling surprising stunts :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Expect a great match.........

maybe our great stroikers could be the difference from last year...........

........or maybe our not so ggod difference will be the difference? :scared:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Its called REALISM, not pessimism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea...whatever m8. i bet last season when we get Real, u 're the 1st one that sed........."OMG lets say gudbye to Cl this season!!"

:D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I think to get Deportivo actually truly sucks. So yeah they're without Makaay bla bla bla , but hell, even though I've only been with Juve for around 4 years or so, I've never seen Juve actually not shaky when it comes to Depor. I don't recall a victory against them either for the past 4 years except last season's.

But with that thought aside, Juventus are capable when it comes to performing miracles & pulling surprising stunts :)

prior to this season depor had a great team. they even managed to win la liga 3 years ago. now, they only have valeron and way bellow the standarts he set himself once tristan.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
We get Depor again ? :stress:

damn, Milan got Sparta Praha :groan:
actually, i rather have Depor than Sparta. Depor will be a helluva lot more confident than Sparta and will dare to play. Sparta will just soak up pressure and will hardly test us, and will be harder to break down compared to Depor

btw, does the russian league begin by Feb?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

yea...whatever m8. i bet last season when we get Real, u 're the 1st one that sed........."OMG lets say gudbye to Cl this season!!"

NO !! Actually, pal, if you were here last season, which I guess you werent, I said that it could come down to who's defense is better, which was ours !! I knew Real had no D, and I expected it to be a tough, close victory for us !!!!!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
deportivo :rolleyes: from what everyone else is saying, we have a tough time against them usually......I hope we play well Forza Juve!!!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
NO !! Actually, pal, if you were here last season, which I guess you werent,
no...i wasnt here last season....just joined m8....:D

btw, the so-called "footie experts" predict depor-juve wud be a gr8 one. nobody dared to say who wud win....they sed that it'll be 50-50 for both teams :)fero:). the only good thing they sed was shud juve win this....then they believe we can win CL this season :D

i surelly hope so...! lets all pray for that......:cool:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
depor is a strong team.. but i prefer we met somebody new... porto or stuggart....or maybe celta...

hasnt history taught u anything?

plus i think at this stage there are no easy teams

maybe Milan has got it easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)