We dont need nobody!!! (2 Viewers)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
thanks for your advice but i think you can keep it to yourself, u might wanna use it against messina 'some other time'! :rofl: i rest my case!

Oct 13, 2004
k mate ill give u a view topic were u can post Boost. Btw every1 has thier opions and if u dont like mine so be it but dont post **** all the time thats got nothing to do with the topic please ive said this 3 times and its the last time im gonna say it lol

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
k mate ill give u a view topic were u can post Boost. Btw every1 has thier opions and if u dont like mine so be it but dont post **** all the time thats got nothing to do with the topic please ive said this 3 times and its the last time im gonna say it lol
give up?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
All these people who say that we need new strikers, they are wrong!!!
We have four regular strikers now trezi, DP ,zlatan, zalayeta .For now we have one but in one week we will have 3( alex and zlatan will be back) they will be okk.

And everyone knows that olivera and kapo can play in the striker postion. They can produce very well in attach and midfield.
Everone should know that we have a very good midfield that can feed any striker.

This group have been together and they know eachother , they are better than any new striker.

am sorry if i offended anyone and i know its only points of views but people should know that we have good subs for extreme conditions that we are going through now.We have a very classy team, for gods sake these subs just need the faith from us to be great players.

forza juveee
we sill see , but iam shure that you are wrong , olivera and kapo are not attackers:(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i totaly disagree use need a decent striker trezeguets out always will be and younge del piero is gonna die soon thats how old he is and use need sum1 new :D
He's waiting maldini , and cafu , and pancaro and costacurta to die before !

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
This wouldn't have happened if Juventus had keep Marco Di Vaio and Fabrizio Miccoli I think we need some one because Alex Del Piero is allways getting injured Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn't score many goals but is a great player to have although we didn't necessarily need him, we had Marco Di Vaio who was a great sub for Del Piero that can score goals and deserved to be in the staring 11. Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has declared that the club will go with what they have. Which means we are not getting anyone! :frown:

Oct 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

He's waiting maldini , and cafu , and pancaro and costacurta to die before !
they wil always be better than del piero even when they are dead HAHHAHAHHAHAH ohwell its alright whens he gonna come back anyways lol NEVER!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

they wil always be better than del piero even when they are dead HAHHAHAHHAHAH ohwell its alright whens he gonna come back anyways lol NEVER!!
True, Costacurta a really a hell of a player. And so damn quick. :rolleyes:

Oct 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

True, Costacurta a really a hell of a player. And so damn quick. :rolleyes:
I think he could be able to gain a few paces on Montero, Pessoto, Ferrara, Thuram, Del Piero......but not Zlatan

Zlatan will throw his favoured elbow to the head......hes got plenty of practice in the Dutch League, he may even head but the race leader like he did against Udine. I think thats why he joined Juve - because there is no way a Juve player will be punished for such acts....so hes free to elbow anyone - no way in hell will he be reprimanded while in the Black and White.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

I think he could be able to gain a few paces on Montero, Pessoto, Ferrara, Thuram, Del Piero......but not Zlatan

Zlatan will throw his favoured elbow to the head......hes got plenty of practice in the Dutch League, he may even head but the race leader like he did against Udine. I think thats why he joined Juve - because there is no way a Juve player will be punished for such acts....so hes free to elbow anyone - no way in hell will he be reprimanded while in the Black and White.
Another disrespectful Milanista. At least this one actually makes sense when posting, unlike the other imbecile.

Oct 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Another disrespectful Milanista. At least this one actually makes sense when posting, unlike the other imbecile.
disresectful?? :O....a Juve supporter calling someone else disrespectful.

Anyhow.....i was only kidding....Costacurta would lose that race..

Oct 13, 2004
yeah costa would lose the race but 2PAC AND BIGGIE wouldn't

its a fact that they are fast i was reading this 1 thing on an AMERICA site and it said when they were younge they were as fast as the AMERICA runner Maurice green

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
yeah costa would lose the race but 2PAC AND BIGGIE wouldn't

its a fact that they are fast i was reading this 1 thing on an AMERICA site and it said when they were younge they were as fast as the AMERICA runner Maurice green
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++unlike the other imbecile.
You mean this one Andy?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
i would prefer to see kapo in midfield. He reminds me of Wiltord
If he reminds you of Wiltord, then we ought to put him in the attack. I don't know shite about Kapo, but I can tell you that Wiltord was ten times better as a striker than as a midfielder.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Have you heard the latest Moggi-quote on Football Italia?

"We don’t need another forward," he added. "You don’t collect players, you collect stamps."

:lick::LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)