We dont need nobody!!! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
All these people who say that we need new strikers, they are wrong!!!
We have four regular strikers now trezi, DP ,zlatan, zalayeta .For now we have one but in one week we will have 3( alex and zlatan will be back) they will be okk.

And everyone knows that olivera and kapo can play in the striker postion. They can produce very well in attach and midfield.
Everone should know that we have a very good midfield that can feed any striker.

This group have been together and they know eachother , they are better than any new striker.

am sorry if i offended anyone and i know its only points of views but people should know that we have good subs for extreme conditions that we are going through now.We have a very classy team, for gods sake these subs just need the faith from us to be great players.

forza juveee

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
what if they blow it up? what would happened if DP and Zlatan play and then got injured again? man......I'm too afraid to think about it now.....:down:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I agree...but mostly, top teams have about 5 strikers, so maybe we need someone....but not now, thats for sure...;) Its unneccesary...

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
well, NOW we'll see whether we "don't need nobody"... Trez has decided to go under the knife, which will take him out for about 4 months, DP's injured (again), and Zlatan recently got himself injured playing for Sweden...

Aug 10, 2002
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has played down speculation they will be seeking a replacement for the injured David Trezeguet.

The Frenchman faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines as he requires an operation on a troublesome shoulder problem.

Reports have claimed that Juve would make a move for a new striker when the January transfer window reopens.

Chelsea's Adrian Mutu, Real Madrid's Fernando Morientes, Brescia's Andrea Caracciolo and Lazio forward Simone Inzaghi have all been mentioned as possible signings.

However, Moggi insists Juve have enough strength in depth to cope with Trezeguet's injury.

"Trezeguet will be back in mid January and people who believe we are looking for someone else are mistaken," said Moggi.

"An operation was needed in this case but David will return to give his contribution when others may feel a little tired.

"For now, we will just look to keep moving forward in the best possible way with the champions we have at our disposal.

"Fortunately we have players like Alessandro Del Piero, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcelo Zalayeta available."

skysports.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why is everyone acting as if Del Piero and Trezeguet getting injured at the same time again is out of the question? Even after Trez comes back from surgery, it's altogether likely that at 2 or more of our strikers can be hit with injury, and for a team that plans to challenge on all fronts to have only 4 'recognised' forwards is complacent if not arrogant

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
I don"t agree this post
you so optimistic

you say kapo??

do you know kapo"s score record??

GAME/GOAL
2003/2004 AUXERRE L1 29 2

2002/2003 AUXERRE L1 21 6

2001/2002 AUXERRE L1 25 4

2000/2001 AUXERRE L1 29 4

1999/2000 AUXERRE L1 15 3

3.4.4.6.2-------->This record say kapo score skill is very poor and suck

if we get nobody wintermarket

I want to olivera

olivera has good recording ability

DP-ZLATAN-ZALAYETA-OLIVERA

quite a good

GAME/GOAL
2001/2002 DANUBIO MONTEVIDEO Serie A URU 14 8

2001 DANUBIO MONTEVIDEO Serie A URU 23 13

this record can compare with recoba<intermilan>!!

but we always carefully DP.ZLATAN wounded

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
All these people who say that we need new strikers, they are wrong!!!
We have four regular strikers now trezi, DP ,zlatan, zalayeta .For now we have one but in one week we will have 3( alex and zlatan will be back) they will be okk.

And everyone knows that olivera and kapo can play in the striker postion. They can produce very well in attach and midfield.
Everone should know that we have a very good midfield that can feed any striker.

This group have been together and they know eachother , they are better than any new striker.

am sorry if i offended anyone and i know its only points of views but people should know that we have good subs for extreme conditions that we are going through now.We have a very classy team, for gods sake these subs just need the faith from us to be great players.

forza juveee
Great point i can see .

Aug 26, 2003
hmm.. i think it is the right decision not to buy another striker! IMO Olivera and Kapo will shine!!!!

Kapo might be not that goal scorer but ok, i think he can be really useful, maybe as playing behind strikers!

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    I don"t agree this post
    you so optimistic

you say kapo??

i have faith in the kid, i think he has potential. Also i didn't say that we should only rely on one player, i said we have a great midfield that could provide to anyone.FOR GODS SAKE EVEN IF U BRINGS VIERI(who isn't scoring) he would score.

And also we have olivera who is naturally a forward, whats the probability of 5 strikers to get injured .

We don't need any new striker, we are okk.especially not salas .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)