We can bring thim to Turino (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

And keep a backline of Thuram-Montero-Legrottaglie-Zambrotta? You people aren't making any sense.
Should say this:
sell DP and Buffon
give Appiah and legro another 20 seasons to improve

ppl are lost man

Jul 28, 2002
any player that is 28+ must be considered a short term option.

Pizzaro and jank will be average player imo...maybe jank the zambo similarty...but pizzaro doesnt compete with kaka, diego, recoba, ronaldinho...and now where near neddy.

Mexes...im sure we all agree he is the numero uno target.

Gila....would be a potential future partenr for miccoli

Gasbaroni: if we loose him i would be pissed of.

Perrota: a former juve player i must add....hmm he woul dbe a decent signin but if we get jank/pizzaro then no we dont need him.

We need a creative winger/am, but not de pedro.
Sucha player can be seen in diego, rosicky..the usual suspects, but we need one either this summer or the next.

if this summer we get crap from parma and udine, then i woul; dbe very disappoineted cos we will be filling our team with average players, jus like what liverpool did. Carefull investment could see us with mexes and diego easyly.

Sep 28, 2002
short term option may not be bad after all. come to think of it, maybe even vieri would do very well for couple years with us.
jankulovsky wouldnt be bad, pizzaro also, but they are not leaders, and have lotsa mediocre players. some one from the likes of diego, aimar, van der vaart should come. to lead this team for years to come.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

We need a creative winger/am, but not de pedro.
Sucha player can be seen in diego, rosicky..the usual suspects, but we need one either this summer or the next.
i think jankulovsky would be the option here. not a bad one imo.

Sep 14, 2003
The Udinese players would be 'more of the same'. I desperately want to see something different next season and preferably a team that's more entertaining to watch, I don't think these players would help that.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
That's a great idea. Sell Buffon and our captain Del P! What has gotten into you Dr!
You didn’t get the point
Just have a look at the previous posts which are suggesting keeping appiah and legro after the there poor performance
To be more clear, they are playing the same role played before by juve ex goal keeper van der sar
Buffon and DP along with nedved and camoranesi are our ultimate warriors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)