[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (47 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Alen, how nervous are you man? :D

Whatever happens today, you guys can be really proud of your NT, a real fighting spirit and nerves of steel in addition to the quality this generation always had.

Oh and @Seven, lay off the French NT hate :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Whatever happens today, you guys can be really proud of your NT, a real fighting spirit and nerves of steel in addition to the quality this generation always had.

You can't support France dude

That's way too hypocritical :D.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

I was more nervous before England tbh. Or before Juve-Barcelona.

I feel like before Juve-Real in 2017 and we know how that ended :scared:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
France isnt playing ala Greece 2004, just look at the stats, they produce way more in attack. No one would be calling Giroud a bad striker if he wasnt getting service
The stats are set piece goals only. Just like Greece. They have better counter attacks, but that's because Pogs, Grizi and Mbcunt ooze quality.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man it seems I'm gonna have to call your closest emergency clinic if France win today.

Hang in there buddy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It's a shame Croatia don't have a tad more quality tbh. They have a really strong core, but guys like Vida and Lovren are bound to let them down.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's a shame Croatia don't have a tad more quality tbh. They have a really strong core, but guys like Vida and Lovren are bound to let them down.

Nah, they were great so far. What we are missing is an attacking superstar who can win matches on his own. Much love for Rebic, Perisic and Mandzukic, but none of them is a Neymar, Hazard, Mbappe, Dybala.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, they were great so far. What we are missing is an attacking superstar who can win matches on his own. Much love for Rebic, Perisic and Mandzukic, but none of them is a Neymar, Hazard, Mbappe, Dybala.
The fact they were great so far worries me even more :D.

With Hazard you'd be favorites for today imo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No matter what happens today or in the future, Kalinic will remain the greatest loser and joke in Croatia's sports history.
And rightfully so. In a club context I can understand the resentment building up. But when playing for your country, surely you can swallow your pride for a few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)