[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (52 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I would say none but I can't believe they have made it this far so my opinion counts for little. Riding high on confidence and playing under zero pressure could benefit them.
Yes it definitely could! I'll be cheering for them. I can't stand the English team, only because of their arrogant fans and media. No disrespect to the English members here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
After Brazil departure this WC is empty for real... Just give the cup to France already
I hope Croatia wins it. I can't stand the other teams, especially Belgium after their lucky win.

Can somebody explain to me how that two-legges plow on Jesus was not a penalty? The VAR even told the ref there was no need to look at it :rofl:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The order of teams that I'll be rooting with France being first.

France
Croatia
Sweeden
Russia
Belgium
England

All that doesn't mean jack, because

Its cumming home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Our coach prefers to play De Bruyne in front of a three man defense..

Man, we are going to get butchered at the World Cup. I have never seen a coach as bad as this guy. At times I just don't believe what I'm seeing. The pre and post game interviews are mindboggling too. He says a lot of words but if you start to dissect them he really says nothing. He thinks he's a communication genius, but everyone sees right through him.

He's also, to make matters even worse, a shit human being. Total garbage.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
:baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ugh! This is the worst semi final lineup since 2002, when we had Korea and Turkey in there.

2006: Germany, Italy, France, Portugal
2010: Germany, Holland, Spain, Uruguay
2014: Germany, Holland, Argentina, Brazil
2018: England, Croatia, France, Belgium

The standard of international footie has really gone down the shitter. I'm hoping for a Belgium vs Croatia final with a new name on the cup, but it's probably gonna be The Baguette Wielding Frogs vs The Insufferable Cringe Supreme Media Whores with the Frenchies edging it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ugh! This is the worst semi final lineup since 2002, when we had Korea and Turkey in there.

The standard of international footie has really gone down the shitter. I'm hoping for a Belgium vs Croatia final with a new name on the cup, but it's probably gonna be The Baguette Wielding Frogs vs The Insufferable Cringe Supreme Media Whores with the Frenchies edging it.
:agree:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

It's horrid; when Denmark are as good as a semifinal team in the World Cup :sergio:

Look at the teams. Only France can muster a world class team. If Didier were two percent smarter, they would be sure winners (I still think they'll win tho).

Mar 10, 2009

The standard of international footie has really gone down the $#@!ter. I'm hoping for a Belgium vs Croatia final with a new name on the cup, but it's probably gonna be The Baguette Wielding Frogs vs The Insufferable Cringe Supreme Media $#@!s with the Frenchies edging it.

Which is why 2002 will always remain the worst one IMO, because unlike 2018 it was talented but the good teams did not turn up. Even Germany in 2002 were average if you remove Ballack..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)