[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (10 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Russia. Such a disgusting and negative team, the antithesis of good football. 1 shot on target over the course of 120+ minutes; I dislike Spain too, but I can't root for those xenophobic commie oligarch cunts. I hope Croatia annihilates, crushes, and pulverizes them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Lion I watched the game and Croatia won :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Been great so far. Kind of happy Italy is not participating, they would have found a way to ruin the world cup for me.
Lol I was thinking the same thing. Just imagine the putrid disaster level football we would have seen from a Ventura-led Italy at this World Cup. They would have been a disgrace. But I do kind of miss having them there, the World Cup needs the drama and chaos that a huge footballing nation like Italy brings. Hopefully they’ll be there in 4 years time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fuck Russia. Such a disgusting and negative team, the antithesis of good footbal 1 shot on target over the course of 120+ minutes; I dislike Spain too, but I can't root for those xenophobic commie oligarch cunts. I hope Croatia annihilates, crushes, and pulverizes them.
Not sure there are too many xenophobic commie oligarch cunts playing for the russian NT. Maybe seperate between a bunch of footballers and the country they are playing for? I supported Iran and even the Saudis, the footballers, doesn't necessarily mean i support their government.

That lamenting about negative teams and the "antithesis of football" - you still are a Juve fan, right? :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol I was thinking the same thing. Just imagine the putrid disaster level football we would have seen from a Ventura-led Italy at this World Cup. They would have been a disgrace. But I do kind of miss having them there, the World Cup needs the drama and chaos that a huge footballing nation like Italy brings. Hopefully they’ll be there in 4 years time.
If Italy made it instead of Sweden and found itself in the easier part of the draw, as Sweden has, I wouldn't have excluded a WC final :D
Ventura or not, they aren't worse than Russia, Sweden, Switzerland or England, and with a strong defensive display, of which they are well capable, they could have eliminated Croatia or Colombia.
It's a damn shame they didn't make it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Italy made it instead of Sweden and found itself in the easier part of the draw, as Sweden has, I wouldn't have excluded a WC final
Ventura or not, they aren't worse than Russia, Sweden, Switzerland or England, and with a strong defensive display, of which they are well capable, they could have eliminated Croatia or Colombia.
I just don’t see Ventura being able to get this group of players playing his crazy 4-2-4 and going far in this tournament. They would have likely been destroyed by Mexico on the counter like what happened to Germany and I could also see them fucking up (again) against Korea, its now a World Cup tradition for them to lose against them, and the pressure would be huge. Could actually see them beating Germany tho, like they always somehow do :D

I actually think Italy will have a decent crop of players by the time the next World Cup rolls around, even at Euro 2020, they’ll be a lot stronger in terms of personnel than they were 4 years ago.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If Italy made it instead of Sweden and found itself in the easier part of the draw, as Sweden has, I wouldn't have excluded a WC final :D
That is if they succeeded in qualifying from the group stages

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure there are too many xenophobic commie oligarch cunts playing for the russian NT. Maybe seperate between a bunch of footballers and the country they are playing for? I supported Iran and even the Saudis, the footballers, doesn't necessarily mean i support their government.

That lamenting about negative teams and the "antithesis of football" - you still are a Juve fan, right? :p
:inter:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Fuck Russia. Such a disgusting and negative team, the antithesis of good football. 1 shot on target over the course of 120+ minutes; I dislike Spain too, but I can't root for those xenophobic commie oligarch cunts. I hope Croatia annihilates, crushes, and pulverizes them.
fuck u too bitch from 3rd country

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Italy were in this WC, history would have said they would have made the finals as they have done every 12 years for quite some time now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)