[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (57 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just saw the video of Maradona being hauled off after the game.

Guy has some serious issues. Maybe being treated like a god by supporters for so long isn't actually good for a person's mental health...or a person like him at least.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yep. Also had half of the male population of Naples regularly piss into cups for him so he could continue playing football.

But yeah, because he can kick a ball well, we should all bow down to him. He’s a piece of fucking garbage.
Yep. Pelé is the same shit. Actually let me rephrase this; Pelé, the player, was the most revolutionary player of all time, out of this world and decades ahead of its time talent but Edson Arantes Do Nascimento is a piece of shit. He also neglected his kids and allowed one to die without granting her last wish of seeing him. And just like Maradona every time he opens his mouth shit pours out.

Love the player for his achievements in the sport, not the human being.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rumors are that Argentina dressing room has revolted and against Sampaoli and Messi is now effectively the coach behind the scenes.

Imagine Messi becomes first person to win World Cup as both coach and player at the same time.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yep. Pelé is the same shit. Actually let me rephrase this; Pelé, the player, was the most revolutionary player of all time, out of this world and decades ahead of its time talent but Edson Arantes Do Nascimento is a piece of shit. He also neglected his kids and allowed one to die without granting her last wish of seeing him. And just like Maradona every time he opens his mouth shit pours out.

Love the player for his achievements in the sport, not the human being.
But wishing death for someone because of something like that? The hatred of Maradona in these last pages is so disproportionate one might wonder what wrong Diego has done to these guys personally.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't watch the game today. How was Argentina under Senor Messi?
Lucky.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol I love it. Sampaoli can go back to laying bricks and catcalling high school girls. It would be so interesting if both Messi and Ronaldo made it to the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)