[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (58 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a headscarf on my passport photo as required by Iran's laws and that's the only ID I have in the US, which I show at bars and it's always so much fun :D In the airports also, I always get funny looks and comments.
Why don’t you get a drivers license?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have a headscarf on my passport photo as required by Iran's laws and that's the only ID I have in the US, which I show at bars and it's always so much fun :D In the airports also, I always get funny looks and comments.
Fun probably was the word I think I would use for that.

And now with the Supreme Court ruling I worry about idiots who feel emboldened now to be, well, butt holes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol:
I was once seated in the front row of a plane on my way from Turkey to Iran. I took a nap for almost the entire duration of the flight, and before landing when I looked back people looked so different I genuinely thought i was still dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why don’t you get a drivers license?
You don't have to drive in Philly :p

Fun probably was the word I think I would use for that.

And now with the Supreme Court ruling I worry about idiots who feel emboldened now to be, well, butt holes.
I've never gotten bad comments though, I meant it when I said fun. Once I had to take a new photo to renew my passport. I went to a cvs wearing shorts, took my scarf out of my bag, carefuly hid all my hair (they wouldn't accept the photo if the hair is not completely covered), and this poor very confused guy took a photo. Removed the scarf, put it back in the bag and left. I could see he was thinking something fishy was going on but he didn't ask anything :p

:lol:
I was once seated in the front row of a plane on my way from Turkey to Iran. I took a nap for almost the entire duration of the flight, and before landing when I looked back people looked so different I genuinely thought i was still dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All. The. Time :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)