[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (53 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bah. We have good players but we always play like shit.
Indeed. Except when you play Germany, you really disappoint at World Cups :D

Actually, ever since those great generations in late 1990's, all ex-Yu teams failed badly at the WC. In 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014, the ex-YU teams had 8 appearances in WCs (Croatia 3, Serbia-Montenegro 2, Slovenia 2, Bosnia 1), and not even once have they made the knockouts.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Journalist in Albania said he’ll support Serbia in wc :lol: because he used to be Partizan fan since he was kid .

No everyone is asking for his head, and calling him greek .

People are sending harassment messages on his fb page , even some journalists from Kosovo said things about him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Journalist in Albania said he’ll support Serbia in wc :lol: because he used to be Partizan fan since he was kid .

No everyone is asking for his head, and calling him greek .

People are sending harassment messages on his fb page , even some journalists from Kosovo said things about him .

he know that he is just a muslim serb :baus:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
he know that he is just a muslim serb :baus:

Well i hate political debates,but in just curious, do you really think Albanians are just muslim serbs ? How about Albanians who are orthodox,catholic?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well i hate political debates,but in just curious, do you really think Albanians are just muslim serbs ? How about Albanians who are orthodox,catholic?

of course not. it was pure sarcasm bro.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,218
    Indeed. Except when you play Germany, you really disappoint at World Cups :D

Actually, ever since those great generations in late 1990's, all ex-Yu teams failed badly at the WC. In 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014, the ex-YU teams had 8 appearances in WCs (Croatia 3, Serbia-Montenegro 2, Slovenia 2, Bosnia 1), and not even once have they made the knockouts.
    Weird. I thought Croatia did great at some WC.

Still, we are really shit. Especially because we have plenty of very good players. I'm depressed when I see NTs who zero known players yet they leave their soul on the field and get better results. Yet our spoiled fucks always drag and create absolutely nothing. What we lack the most though is a striker. Mitrovic is such a dogshit. He's even worse than Borriello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)