[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (58 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
- Posted in wrong thread -

Sergej should start against Costa Rica.

Expected line-up (4-2-3-1): Stojkovic - Kolarov, Milenkovic, Tosic, Ivanovic - SMS, Matic - Kostic, Ljajic, Tadic - Mitrovic

I'm ok with goalie, Stojkovic is always decent, defence old and experienced except for Milenkovic, but that kid is special, so can't complain. Midfield is a problem. I'd pair Matic with Milivojevic since they played together in qualies and looked solid, and I'd put SMS on AM, closer to goal. Ljajic or Kostic on the left, Tadic on the right.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
- Posted in wrong thread -

Sergej should start against Costa Rica.

Expected line-up (4-2-3-1): Stojkovic - Kolarov, Milenkovic, Tosic, Ivanovic - SMS, Matic - Kostic, Ljajic, Tadic - Mitrovic

I'm ok with goalie, Stojkovic is always decent, defence old and experienced except for Milenkovic, but that kid is special, so can't complain. Midfield is a problem. I'd pair Matic with Milivojevic since they played together in qualies and looked solid, and I'd put SMS on AM, closer to goal. Ljajic or Kostic on the left, Tadic on the right.
gonna be interesting seeing him in a 2 man midfield

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Looked decent against Bolivia. Still, it's only Bolivia. And friendly. I think that result will cloud Krstajic judgment. He had zero coaching experience before he took over and just recorded 1st big win. He must be thinking - I broke the football, I got this shit, got my eleven & we will win everything. Costa Rica plays with 5 at the back and they have 3 midgets there. It would be nice to see SMS behind Mitrovic so they can pick up crosses from Kostic, Kolarov and Tadic.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I won’t be able to watch the game as it starts at 8 am here and I ain’t tryna wake up that early on a Sunday so I’ll just say it now - I hope Serbia loses by 5 goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)