[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (57 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My fellow Americans,

Any of you watching World Cup games on your phone at work? :p

What App/ site are you going to use? Looks like ESPN3 is not showing the World Cup this year...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
US people: Is Spanish language coverage on Telemundo free broadcast channel? or you have to have a cable subscription?
Pretty sure Telemundo is cable

- - - Updated - - -

My fellow Americans,

Any of you watching World Cup games on your phone at work? :p

What App/ site are you going to use? Looks like ESPN3 is not showing the World Cup this year...
It’s gonna be fox. If you have cable subscription, you should be able to get fox live app on your phone.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wtf I saw that Spain's coach just quit to join Real :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty fucked. I honestly had them (or Germany) down to win it.

Of course they have a long history of choking in World Cups, but they are probably the best international team in the world right now

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Pretty sure Telemundo is cable

- - - Updated - - -

It’s gonna be fox. If you have cable subscription, you should be able to get fox live app on your phone.
They have more than one channel. I'm watching one right now without cable.
I guess we'll knew tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They have more than one channel. I'm watching one right now without cable.
I guess we'll knew tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why are you so determined to watch it on Telemundo?

Will you not have internet access? cause its pretty damn easy to watch it for free.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why are you so determined to watch it on Telemundo?

Will you not have internet access? cause its pretty damn easy to watch it for free.
4 years ago Univision streamed every match for free, so you could get HD quality without using Sopcast, etc. Plus, I'll be at work for the most part where access to sopcast and Acestream is blocked.
I was wondering if Telemundo is free, so the streaming would be free too.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
4 years ago Univision streamed every match for free, so you could get HD quality without using Sopcast, etc. Plus, I'll be at work for the most part where access to sopcast and Acestream is blocked.
I was wondering if Telemundo is free, so the streaming would be free too.
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

I watched every midweek Juve game on my phone at work this past year. You have to deal with some BS (like ads, bad links etc) but there wasn't a single game I didn't find for free and in good quality.

And this is midweek coppa italia juve we're talking about...for something like the world cup your stream selection infinitely better

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

I watched every midweek Juve game on my phone at work this past year. You have to deal with some BS (like ads, bad links etc) but there wasn't a single game I didn't find for free and in good quality.

And this is midweek coppa italia juve we're talking about...for something like the world cup your stream selection infinitely better
:tup: Thanks. The problem is accessing these streaming websites at work you run a risk of your boss walking to your cube seeing a gif of a naked girl with boobs bouncing right on your screen :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup: Thanks. The problem is accessing these streaming websites at work you run a risk of your boss walking to your cube seeing a gif of a naked girl with boobs bouncing right on your screen :D
Oh absolutely. Volume has to be completely off. :D

Be mindful or have a cool boss. Kind of funny my current boss is very into sports and watches a few football games per year. Thinks it makes him a "soccer fan".

Pretty sure that if he walks past and sees me watching Russia - Saudis tomorrow, during work hours, he's gonna be all "oh World Cup...cool, man...when does the US play?" ::lol3::

:depressed

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh absolutely. Volume has to be completely off. :D

Be mindful or have a cool boss. Kind of funny my current boss is very into sports and watches a few football games per year. Thinks it makes him a "soccer fan".

Pretty sure that if he walks past and sees me watching Russia - Saudis tomorrow, during work hours, he's gonna be all "oh World Cup...cool, man...when does the US play?" ::lol3::

:depressed
:lol:
My boss is OK, but he's worried that other teams know we don't do shit :D He's a hardcore Texan wearing cowboy boots to work every day. I'm fairly sure he doesn't even know how football is played.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Keep in mind his opposition.
That's precisely why i do expect of him to show up with something productive today :lol:

Perhaps their easiest(most boring) game of the tournament sure but the pressure of an opening game in your own country with a nation's hopes on your shoulders shouldn't be underestimated, this game will no doubt tell us a bit more of what we need to know about this kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)