[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (90 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ansaldi :D

- - - Updated - - -

What's even worse than losing a quality player is losing the fans. Nainggolan got a standing ovation during our last game, simply because everyone wanted him there. Now our players will be booed right before they go to Russia. This is bad on so many levels. I expect us to barely make it through to the second round and then go out straight away.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
When a nation like Belgium literally throwing away their golden generation because they have idiotic managers both from a man management and tactical sense with wilmotts and Martinez I can't help but understand your frustration

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So how good is this Pavon dude from Boca Juniors that is in the Argentina squad instead of Icardi?
I see he has a very small release clause too

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Argentina - Dybala & Higuain
Uruguay - Bentancur (and Caceres)
Brazil - Douglas Costa
Colombia - Cuadrado
Morocco - Benatia
Switzerland - Lichtsteiner
Croatia - Pjaca & Mandzukic
Poland - Szczesny
Germany - Khedira & Howedes
France - Matuidi
Ital... nevermind

Who to support guyse ? :baus:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Argentina - Dybala & Higuain
Uruguay - Bentancur (and Caceres)
Brazil - Douglas Costa
Colombia - Cuadrado
Morocco - Benatia
Switzerland - Lichtsteiner
Croatia - Pjaca & Mandzukic
Poland - Szczesny
Germany - Khedira & Howedes
France - Matuidi
Ital... nevermind

Who to support guyse ? :baus:
You mean
Germany - Khedira & Howedes & Can
:baus:
Denmark - Bendtner

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Leaving Nainggolan out is just :rofl:
It's insanity. Not only is he among our top 4-5 players, he is also well liked within the team. And his popularity among the fans is just.. I think he's arguably the most popular of them all. Dude got a standing ovation just for getting on the pitch during our last game. The pressure alone this will cause on the team (who will now lose almost all fan support too) makes it a very bad call. This will have so many bad effects on our squad. I can honestly see us go out in the group stage now.

And frankly I wouldn't mind at all. The sheer hypocrisy of the Belgian FA and Roberto Martinez in this entire case has been absolutely disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)