[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (95 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wtf!? ..and why?

Naingollan should be a starter in almost every national team in this world.

Maybe in every national team except of Germany with Kroos and Khedira

- - - Updated - - -

And what about Witsel or Fellaini? They‘re in?
Only thing we know now is that Nainggolan isn't going. Martinez flew to Rome yesterday to inform him.

Incredible. We just squander our chance of having a decent world cup. Heartbreaking to see someone who isn't even Belgian destroy our team like this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Atleast give him a chance. This could end up being a stroke of genius and you’ll regret reacting so negatively.

Tho it most likely won’t atleast your country is in the WC.
No. It's because he doesn't like him. It isn't a tactical decision. And when you have Hazard and De Bruyne supporting Nainggolan, this cannot be good for our team's mentality either.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Only thing we know now is that Nainggolan isn't going. Martinez flew to Rome yesterday to inform him.

Incredible. We just squander our chance of having a decent world cup. Heartbreaking to see someone who isn't even Belgian destroy our team like this.

I wonder how that meeting went. "You're not going Radja, I think we'll be better off without you. I flew here to tell that to your face, want to share a pizza?"

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nainggolan not selected for Belgium. Can't say I'll support this team anymore really. Our own $#@!ing players have been screaming for months they need him there. And we get a manager who is intent on killing our chances. $#@! this $#@!. Martinez, what a $#@!. Unbelievable.

Still don't get why the f you have Martinez and Henry as your coach. Belgium football still doesn't have an identity and they are having a golden generation for like 8 years now. Your country doesn't has the football 'erritage like the greats do. There's no Rinus Michels or Johan Cruijff. No greats to inspire the youth. There's no invention or innovation.

You'll finish below England and I'll quote this post in the summer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ventura levels of sabotage from Martinez
What's even worse than losing a quality player is losing the fans. Nainggolan got a standing ovation during our last game, simply because everyone wanted him there. Now our players will be booed right before they go to Russia. This is bad on so many levels. I expect us to barely make it through to the second round and then go out straight away.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What's even worse than losing a quality player is losing the fans. Nainggolan got a standing ovation during our last game, simply because everyone wanted him there. Now our players will be booed right before they go to Russia. This is bad on so many levels. I expect us to barely make it through to the second round and then go out straight away.

What if you win? Will you bow down to Martinez?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)