[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (57 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What Fr3sh said. He doesn’t care.

- - - Updated - - -

Put them in groups that if they won wouldn’t meet until the finals.
How was the draw done then? With balls like they are now?

Yes, and they still do it in CHL. Nothing else can explain the easy groups Man Utd gets every year
People ridiculed the idea of fixed draws in the CL as a conspiracy theory, but I guess it's not so ludicrous after all

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If they do this at FIFA they 100% do it for CL
A lot of money is on the line I wouldnt be surprised. But the world cup is ten times the spectacle because its all in one country and it takes massive infrastructure investments + massive tourism money and things like that so there is much more at stake and the hosts have a LOT of power over every detail of it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nainggolan not selected for Belgium. Can't say I'll support this team anymore really. Our own fucking players have been screaming for months they need him there. And we get a manager who is intent on killing our chances. Fuck this shit. Martinez, what a cunt. Unbelievable.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol that’s crazy
This sort of self destruction is just crazy. We have Hazard and De Bruyne sure, but so many of our other players have had absolutely horrible seasons. Nainggolan is one of the few who has actually been good.

I don't understand why Martinez would destroy his own career like that either. No top club is going to take a coach who is not man enough to handle star players.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nainggolan not selected for Belgium. Can't say I'll support this team anymore really. Our own fucking players have been screaming for months they need him there. And we get a manager who is intent on killing our chances. Fuck this shit. Martinez, what a cunt. Unbelievable.

Wtf!? ..and why?

Naingollan should be a starter in almost every national team in this world.

Maybe in every national team except of Germany with Kroos and Khedira

- - - Updated - - -

And what about Witsel or Fellaini? They're in?

May 23, 2013
Nainggolan not selected for Belgium. Can't say I'll support this team anymore really. Our own $#@!ing players have been screaming for months they need him there. And we get a manager who is intent on killing our chances. $#@! this $#@!. Martinez, what a $#@!. Unbelievable.

Atleast give him a chance. This could end up being a stroke of genius and you’ll regret reacting so negatively.

Tho it most likely won’t atleast your country is in the WC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)