[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (105 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yawn: Tournament definitely lacks something. Hopefully, Egypt destroy both the Saudis and the Russians. Perhaps we can even make it to the QFs. :baus: :D

As long as England and Germany don't win, then all is well.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How beautiful will it be if Iceland and Croatia kick Argentina out from the group stage already?

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil looks really strong and they're - Imo - one of three favourites. Germany and Spain are other two. They all seem to be at least a level above the other good teams.
Then you have Portugal and Argentina and the rest are rubbish.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Who does Brazil have in defense?

The fullbacks are AS, Marcelo and Alves but who are the CBs? Is it still Luiz and Silva?

Also who do they have in CM. Casemiro is the only one I can think of.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Who does Brazil have in defense?

The fullbacks are AS, Marcelo and Alves but who are the CBs? Is it still Luiz and Silva?

Also who do they have in CM. Casemiro is the only one I can think of.
God no... Miranda and Marquinhos. Pussy Silva is on the bench.

Paulinho, who incredibly found his form again and Renato Augusto, who’s one of those rare players with a club career thats underwhelming but for some reason he’s a new player when playing for the NT.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Spain's first team

De Gea
Carvajal - Ramos - Pique - Alba
Thiago - Busquets - Silva
Asensio - Morata - Isco​

This is their second team:

Kepa
Juanfran - I. Martinez - Bartha - Azpilicueta
Iniesta - J. Martinez - Fabregas - Koke
Callejón - Costa​

Players that I still haven't mentioned: Saul, Gabi, Herrera, Pedro, Illarramendi, Vázquez, Monreal, Marcos Alonso, Gaya

Spain have so much quality and depth it's unbelievable, mental how good they are.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
God no... Miranda and Marquinhos. Pussy Silva is on the bench.

Paulinho, who incredibly found his form again and Renato Augusto, who’s one of those rare players with a club career thats underwhelming but for some reason he’s a new player when playing for the NT.
underwhelming? :D he's playing in China and receiving a third of Witsel's salary there

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I am OK with Croatia winning it.
Mandzo deserves it.
I'd actually be really really happy for them. Was rooting for them for the last Euro Cup.

But hopefully it'll be an African team that's gonna win. Ghana or Nigeria pls.
If not, which is pretty likely. I'd love to see Brazil win it, and would want them to play Argentina in the finals and trash them. Like in a haram way, in a way that makes Messi retire. Then the Pereyra era will begin and Argentina will regain it's former glory.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Mandzo deserves it.
I'd actually be really really happy for them. Was rooting for them for the last Euro Cup.

But hopefully it'll be an African team that's gonna win. Ghana or Nigeria pls.
If not, which is pretty likely. I'd love to see Brazil win it, and would want them to play Argentina in the finals and trash them. Like in a haram way, in a way that makes Messi retire. Then the Pereyra era will begin and Argentina will regain it's former glory.
Ghana were eliminated by Egypt IIRC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)