[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (60 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
you should be ashamed of yourself tssss

- - - Updated - - -

England i understand, no one likes them, Spain too. Germany winning over and over again? last they won before 2014 was 1996. but i was referring to both the teams you wouldnt mind winning and the teams you wouldnt like to see winning. i for example only care about 3 - Argentina cuz of Messi and i love t0o see them choke and get bullied by their press, England - no need to explain i believe, Spain - theyre annoying. dont care about the rest at all

- - - Updated - - -

he will be the 1st player on the starting XI each game
I guess i always been more of a kraut inside :boh: closet kraut.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They should have finished the english off at first, they were so close to doing it. By mistake they bombed London instead of RAF airfields who was on the brink of collapse, England was in total actually
and they had a agreement of not attacking each other with Stalin i believe? Hitler went full retard that time

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
and they had a agreement of not attacking each other with Stalin i believe? Hitler went full retard that time
Agreed. He should just have finished the english of first, then he only had the eastern front to think about. The german army was actually just outside Moscow, but the night/morning they were about to attack the engines on the tanks froze so they couldnt start, so they never captured the city. If they did, the russians would probably have surrendered.

Funny how such small things can change the whole outcome of a war :p anyway back to topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)